Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
06-11-2005, 05:16 AM   #1

Daily shred/Sunday

the time is 4.12am in the morning and i was awoke by mewing, Elsa was wade awake in her crate mewing her head off, so i opened the door obviouslly thinking she would be sad, missing siblings etc well how wrong was i she bounced out of the crate and demanded to play, so im the only person awake, mum and some of the relatives who stayed over in the spare rooms, are all still asleep, even the other pets are sprawled out together on the couch. But Elsa still wants to play so i am sitting here dropping off with a tiickling stick toy dangling infront of her
also i think something i ate last night hasn't agreed with me as feeling a wee bit quezy
anyways good morning all hope you have a good Sunday

Banned

06-11-2005, 09:13 AM   #2

Re: Daily shred/Sunday

Good morning, well t is now, when you wrote your thread that was the middle of the night Luke!!!!
Hope that you managed to get some kip and that you dont feel too quezy still.
Ahh, a wet, dank morn here in the north east, and my boiler has decided to die, just perfect!!!!! Sittng around wrapped in a quilt, cats givng me VERY strange looks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
06-11-2005, 09:38 AM   #3

Morning all, its been raining here, but dry now..

Thats the joy's of having a tiny kitten Luke.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
06-11-2005, 10:19 AM   #4

Rain, wind, muddy and cold. Just about sums up today. Hubby has gone to the office early to do some stuff he didn't get done on Friday and I'm just about to dish up breakfast for Domi (will it be porridge, weetabix, shredded what or toast n marmite I wonder ).

Eitherway - the cherios whent in the bin yesterday when I read exactly how much sugar was in the stuff. All the advertising (and packaging too) promotes it as a healthy food, but its full of sugar and coated with sugar too. I'm a bit miffed at being deceived as I usually check all ingredients our carefully.

Not sure what today holds . . . indoor stuff probably. When hubby gets back with the car we might go over and see if we can pick up a nice, tall fake xmas tree . . . roll on next weekend when he can pick up his new car (WHAT a mess that's all been - should've been LAST weekend).

Luke - hope you catch up on your sleep today and that the queesiness is no more than tiredness, take care!!

Have a lovely, relaxing Sunday all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
06-11-2005, 11:31 AM   #5

Lol Luke you are going to have so much fun with Elsa Well I have just had a quick clear up, going to cook a Lasgne for our dinner tonight, then do some housework and then get on with my drawings It had just started raining here and it looks like it is going to be a miserable day

Cats are both outside so that will keep them quiet for a couple of hours.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
06-11-2005, 11:51 AM   #6

Had a lie in this morning till 8am, cleaned the kittens out, moped the kitchen floor, fed the kids and hubby.

Hubby has now gone to do a service on a transit van then it's back for the Rover to do a wheel hub & bearing, then another service on an Omega and finally a service on a Vectra. Fortunately the weather has cleared up here and there is blue sky....just

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
06-11-2005, 11:52 AM   #7

morning its pouring down with rain here,been out to a local cafe for a fry up .i should really get on with some ironing but to be honest cant be bothered,really have to be *in the mood* for ironing .
good luck with the kitten get used to early mornings (the joys of parenthood)

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-11-2005, 12:17 PM   #8

Morning all, it's a miserable wet gloomy day here
Hope you catch up on your sleep Luke and you feel better.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
06-11-2005, 12:36 PM   #9

Well, what a wild night (meteorological comment, not any kind of boast! ) and morning. However, there is now a little cloud structure and certainly less of a deluge.
Opened a can of pilchards in tomato and the cats had 2 each and Dinah had the fifth and last on top of her kibble. Cats are now in a fish-induced coma and will probably sleep till tea-time.

OH is working, I cooked a brisket pot-roast yesterday, so no kitchen duties today. Time to catch up with my offspring (assuming I can make contact with them.............must be nice to have a busy social life!)

Anybody seen the new Wallace & Grommit film? Keep meaning to go see it and never have yet!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
06-11-2005, 12:39 PM   #10

The kids went to see it a couple of weeks. They are 5 & 6 years old and said it was really funny.