Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-03-2024, 08:26 AM   #1

Saturday

Good morning ladies,

Its dry here today for now which is nice as we are back at training this week (its actually the last week as well )

We have been really busy in the house decorating the kitchen. Got a lovely paper up on the back wall of my kitchen its a grey brick effect. We got an american style fridge freezer delivered yesterday. Also painted the other walls grey. Its looking really good!!

Its also a year today that my darling Barney left us! Cant believe where the time has gone!

We have also been interviewing new dog walkers as ours isnt going to continue in my area as my girls are the only ones here. We had someone here last night and i really liked her energy around the girls and Robyn wouldnt leave her alone so to me thats a great sign!! Will get her to start after the Easter bank holiday if she is still happy to take my girls on.

Dinky, how is the recovery coming along? Missing your posts on the forum and hearing about the cats and family. I hope you are doing well.

Shelley, how are you? Have been loving seeing the photos of your pups!! I hope you enjoy your doll fair today.

Have a lovely day ladies