Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-11-2020, 09:43 AM   #1

Monday again

Morning everyone

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Dinky, how is your sister doing after Eva? I do hope she is ok.
Shelley, any sign of those dolls yet?

I had a fairly quiet weekend. Had 12 snuffle mats to make so got them all done and ready for 10 to go go to the shop that has ordered them and the other 2 for people from my running club.

Iam working today, got a half day tomorrow and off all day wednesday so tomorrow is the day i am taking my private plate off my car as i have put it on retention and still have the original plates thankfully so no need to buy new ones. Also going to get it washed and emptied as it is now up for sale but the lockdown in England is hampering any potential sales from there as they cant travel to see it.

Not much planned for Wednesday, no doubt i will find something that needs done in the house!

Have a great day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-11-2020, 12:31 PM   #2

Re: Monday again

Morning. It's raining fairly steadily here. Younger boy dropped at school, older boy made his way to college under his own steam. OH and I both working from home but he's popped out to the pet shop to get a new filter for our fish tank as the 2 we have both seem to have reached the end of their functional lives. My black boy Dexter is curled up asleep next to me as I sit with my laptop on the sofa.

My arms aren't much better I'm afraid. The exercises continue as do the physio sessions with the handsome young Italian. I lugged a lot of large pots around in the garden on Saturday as was repotting things and tidying, so have achy muscles to add to my woes. Hey ho though, life goes on.

Dinky, sorry to hear about Eva. She sounds like my late Mum's little cat. She was a tiny calico too, longhaired with the most beautiful green eyes.

Pamela - good luck with selling the car. Last time I sold a car, I found it very stressful - not sure why, but I did. Thankfully I have a company-funded car at the moment so while I get hit with tax, I don't have to worry about round fund licence, insurance or maintenance of any sort.