Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-10-2020, 09:49 AM   #1

windy and rainy Halloween

Good morning everyone. It is a miserable day up here. Very windy and wet but strangely the wind felt warm!

Not much planned today. Just pottering about at home as i have a few things i want to get done and get my home gym back up and running for the winter months.

Yola, sounds like a busy weekend with your son with hockey practice and games. I do hope they win!! Sorry to hear you are having issues with your shoulder, hopefully the exercises will help.

Shelley what a nightmare you are having with those dolls! Im not surprised you are getting stressed out with it!! Are you still going to to your church groups or are you in a tier that doesnt allow it? We have been put in tier 3. They did want to put us in the highest tier, we would have been the only council in that one but they decided against it thankfully!

Dinky how are you? Have you have anymore quakes? I do hope not. How are the cats doing? Are they still fighting as much? How is Eva? I have been thinking about her recently and hoping she is still eating and happy within herself.

Have a great weekend everyone, stay safe from all the ghosts and ghouls that may lurk tonight