Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-10-2020, 04:40 PM   #1

It's Friday

Afternoon. Have been working from home today. Had a physio appt first thing and he did some very painful things to my painful shoulders. They shoulder pain manifests itself in my upper arms and I now have exercises which should help. The problem differs to my knees as x-rays show no crystals, so physio thinks it is muscular and due largely to posture.

Took Kiki to the vet on Tues; she has been very snuffly for months and had regular sneezing fits. We all thought it was hayfever but now weather is cold and there is no pollen the sneezing has continued. She has been given metacam anti-inflammatory and already I'm seeing a difference - she is less congested.

The weekend beckons and I shall be mostly taking my younger boy (14) to his various teen and adult hockey training sessions and matches.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-10-2020, 07:17 PM   #2

Re: It's Friday

Evening Yola, Dinky and Pamela, well I know it's not your evening Dinky but the thoughts there, lol.
Had a bit of a boring week really and been stressed about the parcels.
The same thing has happened again and the dolls are once more on their way back to Amsterdam.
That's Hermes for you, hate them.
We had a lovely meal out on Wednesday and all enjoyed it.
Pamela, how Is your pinky now?
I wish there was an easy way to get pics on here, I'd love to see everyone's cats.
Yola, hope you get some relief with your shoulders.
Dinky, your mastiff cushion sounds lovely.