Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-10-2020, 07:05 PM   #1

Monday

Evening friends.
Still here in Preston, we decided it just wasn't fair to travel to Scotland from tier 3 area.
We will try and have some days out and I've booked us a meal Wednesday at a lovely local restaurant. Yola, lovely to hear from you.
Pamela, glad you had a nice family meal for your mum's birthday.
Dinky, you could always ask for ant sickness tablets to go with the painkillers.
Glad little Eva is OK.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-10-2020, 10:09 PM   #2

Re: Monday

Hi shelley and anyone to follow.

I think i would have made the same choice as you regarding travelling just now although i would love to get away even for a couple of nights.

Was out at my running club tonight, really enjoyed it. I had my first mishap with the motorbike yesterday. we were practicing slow speed manoeuvres, i stopped Stevens bike and it dropped taking me with it. Only thing i hurt was my pride and my pinky which i now have strapped up as its swollen and bruised but it will be fine