Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
19-12-2015, 01:42 AM   #31

Re: Catsey plans!

I still pop back here when I can, sad to see there's so little happening here now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
20-12-2015, 08:26 PM   #32

I've just logged on for the first time in months, it's so sad how quiet this forum has become

Az have you thought about us ring something like tapatalk? I personally don't get on my pc or laptop much anymore, most of my browsing is done on my phone. I'm a member of several forums that I can access through tapatalk, it makes them so easy to navigate, photo and video uploads are simple and each forum is still busy. Maybe if the site was more accessible and easy to navigate from phones and tablets etc it may pick up again? I'm not sure if the cost of tapatalk so may not be worth it or you maybe able to find something similar that's affordable?

Admin Team

Cats owned: Bengal
Az is Male
21-12-2015, 08:55 PM   #33

Hi Guys, I'm sorry there hasn't been any progress on this. The last few years has been a bit manic for me and also, after thinking about it, I wasn't keen on the .co domain after all.

Breedia was always created with the view that it could be expanded to other animals, such as cats but that may not be for a while yet (I am currently working to finish its directory).

Part of the reason I haven't been too concerned is because I am hoping to start work on the Social Network next year and I envisage that once it is completed everyone from all of the sites I run will move there. So moving Catsey to a Pet forum just as a temporary measure just didn't make much sense. (The Social Network will have areas for cat owners, dog owners etc, so a bit like a super forum and everyone from all of the forums I admin will get priority access to the beta before everyone else )

Having said that, Catsey is still fully functional and the only thing it doesn't really have is a mobile 'responsive' layout - but then neither does Dogsey or Over50sforum and they are both doing ok. I guess it's one of those things really - activity drives activity... maybe we should all make a New Year's resolution to post more on Catsey next year

Admin Team

Az is Male
24-12-2015, 06:22 PM   #34

Finally got around to putting the Christmas graphics up (and on Over50s and Dogsey too).

Merry Christmas Everyone

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
25-12-2015, 01:00 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az
Finally got around to putting the Christmas graphics up (and on Over50s and Dogsey too).

Merry Christmas Everyone
Thanks Azz, Merry Christmas to you too...

The CatPack look good with their Christmas hats on!

Admin Team

Az is Male
27-12-2015, 01:12 AM   #36

They do indeed Mags

I've made it easier to change now too - just have to run one command and it puts up the xmas graphics for all three forums, then another command to remove them.

Previously I had to log-in to each site and manually rename several graphics, then rename them again to turn them off.

I'm so glad I learnt how to program

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-12-2015, 01:46 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az
They do indeed Mags

I've made it easier to change now too - just have to run one command and it puts up the xmas graphics for all three forums, then another command to remove them.

Previously I had to log-in to each site and manually rename several graphics, then rename them again to turn them off.

I'm so glad I learnt how to program
It now sounds as easy as turning the lights on and off Azz

We'll be having a "Happy New Year" banner up next!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
29-12-2015, 06:14 PM   #38

love the Christmas cats

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-01-2016, 01:33 AM   #39

I too browse via phone mainly.

Lovely to see the banner cats resplendent in their Christmas hats and good news that Catsey will continue !!