Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Fondly Remembered

Cats owned: Black/Tortie/Tabby/B&W
Phil is Male
02-01-2015, 12:42 AM   #11

Re: Happy 18th Paddy

Cheers folks

He was the youngest of our original 4 cats (Chippy, Murphy, Bramble & Paddy) which arrived as kittens between 1995 and 1997 but he's now reached an older age than they did.

In terms of his health - he's pretty good. Still jumps walls, climbs fences and catches stuff. He's free to come and go but probably spends more time indoors than he used to.

At the moment I'm letting him out and calling him in myself as the flap is still shut for Casper.

Food wise - nothing special. He gets the usual Felix / Whiskas tins or pouches and he also gets Go Cat biscuits again no specific brand. Butchers tinned meat is his favourite which is cheaper.

He still has very good teeth too - if I didn't know his age I'd think (from his teeth) that he was much younger than he is.

Hopefully he will keep going for a while yet although that said the other 3 were pretty good and then went quite suddenly.