Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Closed Thread

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #61

Re: Tempting a cat to eat?

Bless you, I know how you are feeling ..... I'd also try a bit of beef mince, raw - previously frozen and well thawed, try a little bit at a time, dangle it in front of his nose .... let him play with it. That always worked for my Merlin.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-12-2012, 08:33 PM   #62

thinking of you and Oscar at this difficult time x

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mixbreeds
22-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #63

We helped Oscar pass quietly and peacefully this morning, I couldn't have managed it without my fiance's arm around me.

He looked no different in death than he did in his final few hours, so I know I made the right decision.

Thank you all so much for your advice, support and kind words, it means so much to me. If a moderator could lock or delete this thread so I don't get any more notifications, that'd be much apprciated.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #64

So terribly sorry ......... RIP sweet Oscar. Run free with all the Catsey cats that have passed over before. ((((HUGS))))

Closed Thread