Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Fondly Remembered

Cats owned: Black/Tortie/Tabby/B&W
Phil is Male
18-05-2012, 08:41 PM   #1

Casper with a rabbit in the tumble dryer (Warning contains disturbing photos)

Funny rumbling noise in the laundy. Eventually tracked it down to Casper. Ever the comedien he'd decided the tumble dryer was a nice place to hide away with his prize catch. He was very proud even if Paddy almost looked amused at what a tiny effort it was.

Anyway - I chucked it into the woods and he was out like a rocket to reclaim his pride and joy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #2

Re: Casper with a rabbit in the tumble dryer (Warning contains disturbing photos)

awwww poor little Rabbit.
What a strange place for Casper to go

Fondly Remembered

Phil is Male
18-05-2012, 09:00 PM   #3

Re: Casper with a rabbit in the tumble dryer (Warning contains disturbing photos)

I think with Paddy and 3 dogs (including a Springer Spaniel) he was just looking for somewhere private where it wouldn't get pinched LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #4

poor wee rabbit!!! strange place to take it though!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
19-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #5

Aww, that is sad, poor rabbit. I know they do this, but have to say those pics upset me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-05-2012, 11:04 AM   #6

They are amazing photos Phil, such clarity of focus, but I must admit to feeling sorry for the rabbit. No rabbits here yet - there was a shrew in the hallway this morning though.

Fondly Remembered

Phil is Male
19-05-2012, 02:17 PM   #7

Thanks for looking folks. They certainly do the oddest things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
Aww, that is sad, poor rabbit. I know they do this, but have to say those pics upset me.
Sorry Kim - wasn't my intention to upset anybody. I've added (contains dead animal) to the title but it hasn't gone through to the actual title if that makes sense.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
19-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
Upset me too

Having pet rabbits the picture was a shock.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
19-05-2012, 06:59 PM   #9

In Tiger's heyday if we'd had rabbits around here, he'd have killed them and taken them home. I guessed from the subject that the rabbit mentioned would be an ex rabbit. Nature of the beast I think

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
19-05-2012, 08:27 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulinef2
In Tiger's heyday if we'd had rabbits around here, he'd have killed them and taken them home. I guessed from the subject that the rabbit mentioned would be an ex rabbit. Nature of the beast I think
Must admit i'd also guessed that the outcome wasn't going to good for the rabbit! I have 2 culprits here who bring them home too. Actually the birds upset me more but luckily they don't seem to get them very often. The nature of the beasts we love I'm afraid.