Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
18-11-2022, 09:00 AM   #1

Good morning ladies,

Good morning ladies,
Friday 8pm here and it's been raining lightly on and off all day. Absolutely beautiful and really refreshing. I always feel much better in this weather. Janna had today off but is back at work tomorrow and Sunday. We spent the day going through some of her clothing and she's going to take some of the good clothing down to the mission store and get rid of the rest. This afternoon, I tried brushing Miracle but that didn't go down too well with her. I was going to try and clean her eyes but she was so cross that I gave up. I still haven't heard from the Bible college about my essays yet so I don't know if I've passed Level 2 or not. I started reading a bit of Exodus because I know we study it in Level 3 but didn't like reading about all those plagues that the Egyptians had to endure. Fancy having a plague of locusts covering you - yuck.

All my cats seem to be very needy at the moment. At first it was just Snoddy who follows me around wanting me to lie down on the bed with him. Now Betsey won't leave me alone and Freddie keeps trying to jump up on my knee whenever I sit down. At least if he's with me, he's leaving poor Betsey May alone.

We're just going to have spaghetti and cheese tonight for tea, but Janna has a cookie pie in the freezer left over from her birthday, so we'll probably go halves on that.Then I'm just going to watch a couple of episodes of 7th Heaven, and go to bed .My knees are sore. I heard from my doctor, Li Shawn today. (my previous doctor). She is doing some locum work at the medical centre today and she rang to tell me that my osteo arthritis in both knees has got worse from the last x ray (I could have told her that) and she's now referring me to the hospital orthopedic dept. That will take a while, but it's OK as I can still walk and it's not that painful most of the time.It's just unfortunate that I'm not allowed to take the medication for arthritis.

PAMELA I wonder where that chewed handle came from ? Thank goodness it wasn't swallowed. I think I can guess the culprit !!! Typical puppy behaviour. It's hard when you have to be in the office rather than at home, and Steven is also working. It's only natural that Robyn would get bored as she's so used to you being around. That's a great idea to have someone come in to let the dogs out to have a wee. You can't expect them to hang on all day.Steven must be looking forward to starting his new job on Monday. it's horrid when you're in a job that you don't enjoy and he's to be admired that he's stuck with it for so long. I hope he finds this new job much better.Good luck with your pond cleaning this weekend. That sounds like a tough job. Do you have to remove the fish to do it ? Poor wee Skye running when she sees the brush. You big bully, Pamela, frightening the poor wee kitty !!! What a good girl Robyn is, trying to eat the brush - she's only trying to protect Skye from the horrid thing !!!

SHELLEY, gosh you certainly did have a medical sort of day yesterday. I do hope your CT scan gives you some good results. I am sure it will. Poor Chris ,having to sleep with one of those ECG monitors on him. Been there, done that. At least he'll get it removed today and I do hope that all is well with him also. At least all that's over now and you can look forward to a good weekend. Hows that doll coming along ? Is it finished yet ?

Well ladies, cats won't go outside tonight with Janna ,as it's raining, so I'll go and get them a few treats and then go and watch my DVD episodes, fill myself a hottie ,then go to bed. What an uneventful life I lead !!!

Have a really good Friday ladies .The weekend's not far away now for you both.