Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-11-2022, 09:01 AM   #1

Sunday daily

Good morning ladies,

Its dry here again this morning which means it should be a nice walk with the dogs.

Not much planned except food shopping and getting material and bases for snuffle mats.

Had to buy Robyn a new harness yesterday as i noticed before we took them out that her harness had actually ripped at a pressure point. Thankfully i noticed it before taking her out. Found Mias old one which is a bit big for her but would do the job but i clipped the lead onto her collar and harness and just as well i did as when we got back, that harness was also very close to breaking and actually did when we were in the house!! Need to take that one back later as well as it is only 6month old. Took Robyn with us to get a replacement and she loved the attention she got in the pet shops then we went for a play date with Loona who is doing really well so she was tired out last night!

Dinky and Shelley i hope you are both having lovely weekend