Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-08-2014, 11:02 AM   #1

Spangles Sunday

Morning all .... light blue in the sky and clouds. The mornings seems to be best just now and heavy cloud building in the afternoon. Last day of August ....... ho hum.

OH has taken Dora to Rally Obedience and as Monty is happy to rest after his morning run, I am going to clean the kitchen floor. Back later folks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-08-2014, 03:24 PM   #2

Re: Spangles Sunday

Afternoon Angie and those to follow. Its lovely here today. Got my washing out i the drying area for a while which is undercover. Been to my folks house already, been shopping, going to make barneys favourite training treat, liver cake!! He will sell his soul for it and the dog walker uses it with him too.

Got a sooky Skye who says hello.

Also trying out a steam mop we have aquired from clearing out OHs dads house, still brand new and boxed so we thought we would try it. Does anyone else have 1? If so, how do you find it and what do you use it for?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
31-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #3

Hi folks! It's a beautiful day here in the Valleys.
Stripped the beds and washed the linen, done a load of weeding and put up a little fence in the garden for the chickens to have a larger run. They are loving this bit of sun, scratching and sunbathing and dusting their wings

Have fun with your steam mop, Pamela. Life is so much easier for me with the wooden floors now, I have a Morphy Richards mop which I find very useful.

Hope your doggies are having a happy day, my moggies are lazing around and demanding food as per.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
31-08-2014, 05:05 PM   #4

Gorgeous weather here, 2 loads of washing out.

Felt a bit dizzy today for some reason so not done much. Sat watching Ben Hur for the umpteenth time, he's just won the chariot race again.

Not got a steam mop, friend of my Mum's has one, she uses it for the kitchen floor.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-08-2014, 06:19 PM   #5

evening all.
started with light rain this morning so we put coats on to go to the beach, by the time we returned it was cracking the flags, as it were,lol.
Very pleased this morning as we were able to let Kwame run free with our friends male Irish setter. Malaika was free as well but couldn't play for fear of missing a treat from Murphy's owner.
Had a lovely meal in the pub last night which is up for sale, shame as we really like the current landlords.
Home tomorrow i'm afraid, i can hardly bear to think about it
Pamela we have a steam mop, we got it from Black and Decker via catsey several years ago when they were looking for people to trial them, i like it.
Angie, your dogs lead a very interesting and active life.
Pamela , could you give me the recipe for doggy liver cake please.
Nette, glad your chickens are enjoying the sunshine.
FM, hope your dizzy spell has passed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-08-2014, 06:56 PM   #6

Hi Shelley,

I have sent you my secret recipe hahah

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-08-2014, 07:40 PM   #7

thank you Pamela