Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-08-2014, 02:57 PM   #1

Plain Salted Monday

With a little blue screw of salt ..... memories!

Car in the garage for MOT/Service and new cambelt today. Megabucks! But really not worth changing the car, I feel, even though it's 15 years old.

It keeps looking as if it's going to rain and so I bought the washing in but of course it didn't rain but I can't be bothered to put it out again ....... so it's in the tumble dryer.

Hope all are feeling OK today? I'm thinking especially about Millicent Bo-Jangles and sending her healing vibes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-08-2014, 07:41 PM   #2

Re: Plain Salted Monday

Hello Angie, guess we are the only ones looking in today!
I've had a dental appointment this afternoon, another 10 mins of torture not really, he's very gentle, my Mr Kerai. Every time I go I have to have a descale done, I make lots of tartar apparently - it's like chipping off render… my jaw aches later.

Cats and dogs are calm and chilled today, windows need cleaning again though as Daisy is a window sill percher like my cats

It's been a pleasant day here, sunny and dry.

Car problems- ouch! I feel your pain. This month is racing by, countdown to my next USA visit is on, 3 WEEKS TODAY !!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
18-08-2014, 09:48 PM   #3

Re: Plain Salted Monday

Lots of car sympathy Angie. I still have a couple of advisories after the MOT, new back brake pads and a CV boot on the front. My Mum very generously bought me 2 new front tyres for my birthday. Waiting for my double bill of Criminal Minds on Pick, love it. Been to Manchester today for OH to visit Lush for my birthday present, lovely smellies. Big Fooze and Swirl have been racing round, think it's going to come windy.