Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-08-2014, 08:41 AM   #1

spring onion Sunday

Morning everyone. Thank you for your kind thoughts.

We are going to OHs dads house today to start putting things into boxes. OH and his sisters are going to funeral directors to get things in order.

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-08-2014, 09:11 AM   #2

Re: spring onion Sunday

Morning Pamela ....... my thoughts are with you and your OH today.

Very overcast here and rain is forecast. OH is out with the dogs and I am about to go and find some breakfast. Cats both in (I think!) and fine. Some housework this morning and then the scriptorium this afternoon. Some new nibs arrived yesterday so I'm keen to test them properly. I did a quick test yesterday afternoon and they seem very promising, nice clean lines and smooth writing - so I'm a happy bunny.

Gentle hugs to all Catsey creatures today and chin tickles for our feline friends.

Edited to say: Zorba may not like to be hugged, so I send him a MWWWH instead!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
17-08-2014, 10:01 AM   #3

Good morning Pamela and Angie, and all to come later.
I timed my walk with Daisy May just right this morning it was looking grey and I chanced a quick walk around the block for her to do her business, then as we got in the rains came down. It's cleared up now but it's a funny sort of day.

All quiet here, cats have occupied our bedroom under sufferance, for some reason Daisy has started to go for them! This hasn't happened previously, but I think she is getting possessive of Ceri and see's them as a threat to her when they get close to them- she spends a lot of time on his lap!

Phoebe is in the back room oblivious to all the fuss this end of the house.

Pamela, sorry you have all this sad business to do, my thoughts are with you all.

See you later folks. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-08-2014, 10:47 AM   #4

morning everyone
Pamela, so sorry for you and your family at this sad time.
Nette, whoops sorry to hear Ceri has become Daisy's resource Kwame does that when we get a visitor he likes, he really doesn't want to share with Malaika.
Angie, enjoy the afternoon with your new nibs
Lashing down with rain her, managed to get the dogs walked without too much of a wetting, Kwame ended up running back with me dragging along on the end of the lead.
Howard coming up to the caravan today.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
17-08-2014, 07:18 PM   #5

Managed to walk the dogs in between showers. Put a load of washing out in the sunshine, 2 minutes later it absolutely lashed it down. Left it out and fetched it in later, nearly dry.

Still quite dark here, weather not looking great for next week either. Had to put a coat on to go and cut some sweet peas and dahlias, first time for weeks.

Sorry about your sad loss Pamela. a difficult time for you.

Angie, isn't it great when new stuff works as you want it too. Our local craft shop has closed, unfortunately, so I'm back to ordering stuff over the net. Need a load more aida so I can start my Christmas cards. Didn't give myself enough time last year. Trouble is every year I seem to make more!

Just looked out of the window and the wind is bashing the trees all over. OH left the hens inside the henhouse so he only has to take the dogs out later on. Looks like October out there rather than August.

Lots of strokes to all furries. Barnaby and Swirl are disputing occupancy of an upturned cardboard box. Fecto has just eaten a massive plate full of chicken. Big Fooze and Inks are asleep upstairs. All is quiet, for now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
17-08-2014, 08:22 PM   #6

Hi all, busy day here as we realised this morning that Cleo has cystitis again. Luckily our vet opens for an hour on Sunday morning so we could get her up there and she is more comfortable now. He did say that as this was the third bout this year and she has never had it before this year that there may well be something else going on. However, of the 2 things it could be (a bladder tumour or kidney problems) they can't do much about and as she is 16 it seems cruel to subject her to tests when not much could be done anyway. The vet agrees, particularly as her symptoms can be managed as she responds well to the treatment. She is happily purring at my feet now so looks to have forgiven us for taking her to see 'that nasty man'.

Sorry to hear of your sad news Pamela.

Hope you enjoyed the scriptorium Angie. Hope you have all dried out in the caravan Shelley. It sounds peaceful with you Fecto's Mum and I hope it gets more peaceful with you PP!

Oh, I meant to say- Smudge's blood results were good and she doesn't have to go back for three months! You get one sorted.......