Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-08-2014, 12:35 PM   #1

Roast chicken crisps saturday

afternoon all.
Very blustery here but mainly dry at the moment.
Took Kwame on the beach and his met his cousin dogs, two female Huskies.
The meeting went well and the dogs appeared to like each other. Malaika hasn't met them yest as she's still not going on the beach. Going to see if she will go a walk where its mostly grass as she could do with the exercise.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-08-2014, 03:42 PM   #2

Re: Roast chicken crisps saturday

Afternoon Shelley ....... It's been cloudy but dry here. We went to a dog show and I'm afraid Monty Bogle disgraced himself and went for a little Schnauzer pup. They were both OK, no bites, just growling and the pup was unfazed by it. We apologised of course but the people were fine about it, very luckily. We stayed for a couple of hours, had an excellent hog roast and a beer and came home. Dogs are asleep, so is OH; I've been outed from my chair by Dora so have come into the study to see what's happening elsewhere.

Have a good day folks, be kind to yourselves and others!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-08-2014, 04:14 PM   #3

Afternoon Shelley and Angie.

Shelley, glad the meeting went well. Hopefully you can get Malaika to go for a walk.
Angie, i know the feeling well of your dog showing you up and having a nip at another and having to apologise for them!!

OHs dad passed away this morning. Got a call at 530am to go to the hospital so OH went and took his sister with him. He passed away peacefully about an hour later. He has been in hospital for a couple of weeks and we were told at the start of the week he didnt have very long left, OH is with his sisters just now visiting family just the 3 of them so i have taken Barney out and about for a while. Maybe going to try and get 40winks before OH comes in as im shattered!! Quiet night with a chinese, movie and munchies is what we have planned for tonight!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-08-2014, 04:17 PM   #4

So sorry about your OH's Dad, Pamela. My condolences to the family.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-08-2014, 04:20 PM   #5

thanks, i will pass them on

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-08-2014, 05:10 PM   #6

condolences to you all Pamela

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
16-08-2014, 06:10 PM   #7

Pamela, my sympathies to your hubby and family on your sad news today.
We're having a quiet day at home today, I did some cleaning this morning and this afternoon, I watched The Matrix. It was one of those films that passed me by in the 90's but I have the box set from my friend to watch when I can manage. I liked the first one and I must say Keanu Reeves is easy on the eye
All cats are calm today, P&P coming and going as they please and Phoebe has found a warm windowsill in the conservatory, a convenient litter tray and food dish and she has been as quiet as a mouse. Little Daisy May has followed me around all day, she hasn't eaten much, so pining a bit I guess.
I took her for a nice walk to the park and there were no other dogs to be seen thank goodness, she hates other dogs, so I keep her on her lead always.
Have a lovely evening all, cuddles to our furry family xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-08-2014, 12:32 AM   #8

Pamela I am so very sorry my thoughts are with your OH's family.