Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-08-2014, 10:39 AM   #1

Pickled onion Monster Munch Friday

Good Morning! It's a bright and beautiful day here today. As always, I'm up early and I've had brekkie, which was down while Ceri was being seen to by his carer.

It's a full house here, not only my two, P&P and now newbie Phoebe and my lodger Daisy May. Daisy is my friend's sheetzu () cross JRT, staying with us for 2 weeks. My girls are getting used to it, last night tensions were a bit raised bit with lots of fussing and Feliway, there's less mistrust. Phoebe seems relaxed about it all- I'm sure she has Persian in her somewhere, so much like Posh in her demeanour.

Have to chase up our prescription meds today, I need them quickly as I'm out of some on Monday, got to keep taking the tablets Nothing much else to do today. See you later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-08-2014, 11:50 AM   #2

Re: Pickled onion Monster Munch Friday

Morning posh and those to follow. Sounds like a busy house you have hope it settles down.

I'm just working as always and then out with a friend doing a home check tonight. Nothing exciting tbh!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-08-2014, 12:30 PM   #3

Afternoon PP and Pamela ...... all the Ps too of course -'bout time we had a catch up with your two Pamela! Hope Barney is doing well, I like what you've reported about how he gets on with his walker. You've obviously found someone that suits.

I am working today - just got a short transcription atm but more to come. This report has been a struggle for the lady who's compiling it and so it's coming in fits and starts.

We are going to a dog show tomorrow, so need to try and get the seeds out of Monty Bogle's coat, he's loaded today and Dora has decided to chew the handle nearly off the comb, she was chewing it merrily right beside her master and I yelled NOOOOOO Dora and he said he thought she was just chewing a bone!

He's actually sent an email to the new agility trainer ..... so he must take a bit of notice of what I say!!!

Cats are both in and asleep on our bed - bedding needs changing, but I can't bring myself to upset the two cuddlies.

Have a good day folks, whatever you are up to!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-08-2014, 02:05 PM   #4

Afternoon angie. That's good to hear your OH took on board what you said. Fingers crossed he gets to join it.

The dog walker is definitely doing a great job with barney he was even off leash yesterday! He did get into a fight with a Hungarian visla cross doberman. No injuries on either more of a mouth and slabbers fight!!

Harris and Skye are doing great. Harris is as mad as ever and Skye is really sooky just now. I woke up at 5am and she was curled up in my arm!!