Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
11-08-2014, 07:56 AM   #1

Cheese and Onion Monday

Good morning all, it's another day when the weather can't make up it's mind. There are blue skies through the living room window and yet it's grey and beating it down on the conservatory roof!

Pearla is sensible and cuddled up next to me, fed and watered, Pandora was off like a whippet at 6.30 no food and got out before I could get the antibiotic into her- no flies on her!

Need more corn for the hens so taking a walk up to the feed store, it's only about a quarter of a mile but I need to stretch my legs, whatever the heavens throw down.

Hope you are all keeping well.x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-08-2014, 12:20 PM   #2

Re: Cheese and Onion Monday

Afternoon PP, afternoon everyone. Sounds like our weather is about the same today, PP - I've just been out to water the greenhouse and it's windy, not raining atm and quite warm. Very nice in the g/house and I have one tomato turning red!!!!

Have to go to Jean's funeral this afternoon - she was very well liked and respected and I hope that there will be loads of folk to say their goodbyes. Sad and it brings Mr.D. very much nearer (apols to the Rolling Stones).

Hope all Catsey folks and animals are keeping well and not getting too worried about whether it's raining or not - my two definitely gave me odd looks yesterday - *Why d'you leave the tap on Mum?* glances!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-08-2014, 12:31 PM   #3

afternoon Nette, Angie and everyone else.
Angie, i hope the funeral goes as well as it can and the rain holds off.
This morning the weather was very windy but quite sunny, managed a long beach walk with Kwame. Malaika still has a problem paw so no beach walks for her at the moment.
Weather changing now, in fact just looked out and it's raining, the sea is very rough.

Catsey Veteran

11-08-2014, 12:56 PM   #4

Morning Shelley - did you manage to find out about rubber boots for Malaika? We have some for Dora for emergencies, but tbh haven't tried to put one on her yet!!! She had a spate of managing to cut a pad and bleeding profusely.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-08-2014, 01:54 PM   #5

i haven't ordered any as yet Angie. I have measured her paws and she comes out as needing medium which is recomended for border collies, my problem is i can't believe that's right so i have delayed.
I am treating her paw with twice daily epsom salt bathing, and homeopathic tablets that have been recomended

Catsey Veteran

11-08-2014, 04:54 PM   #6

I can't actually believe that a dog (any dog!) would just leave a boot on .............