Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-01-2011, 10:48 AM   #1

Weary Wednesday

Morning all.

Tired after yesterdays travels. And desperately trying to sort an appointment out. Finding the right dept with someone not on answer phone seems to be the key

Anyhow hope you are all good. Got to pop out and do some banking and bit of shopping and of course sort out the appointments. Yesterday was our day of rest (walking wise, only two 20 minutes)but off out for the first of our hour solid quick walking again today. Doing two a day; going swimming today as well.
Elaine picture of your bike would be awesome as I am considering one and popping into Halfords today to look.

Whatever you are doing today have fun speak soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
26-01-2011, 11:58 AM   #2

Re: Weary Wednesday

Hope you get those appointments sorted Kazz! It's an incredibly gloomy day here, so dark and damp, we've had the living room lights on all morning, still have actually. I've been buying some dog treats and chews online from Fish4Dogs, Morgan loves their sea jerky treats but they only last him a couple of seconds!

Found a great clump of white cat hair out in the garden this morning, it doesn't seem to be from either of ours fortunately but it was really strange, all very even as though it had been cut off it didn't look as though it had been pulled out, very odd!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
26-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #3

Mrs H hope you sort mystery of the hair

Amber woke me this morning walking back & forth across my chest! Gave me a good view of her sore eye which is open again today & quite bright so thankfully no vet trip.

Day of house work & changing bed linen. Just upstairs to start beds & hoover! Not a good drying day, vey dull here too with promise of rain, think i will put heat back on as its decidely nippy. Dogs were out earlier & kittens out in sun/utility rooms as we speak

Enjoy rest of the day folks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-01-2011, 12:37 PM   #4

Morning all! I'm catching up here with a nice mug of freshly brewed coffee.

Well, we have ordered our new keyboard and paid the extra for next day delivery. Hopefully it should last longer than the current one - letters disappearing almost as I look at it. I'll let you know how I find the new one.

OH has ordered some new bits and bobs for his mum - she's putting on a bit of weight and clothes are getting tight. She's not overweight, but is getting a bit of a tummy and no chance of her exercising now, poor lady.

I have spoken to a Mini Schnauzer breeder this morning - she sounded fine but only breeds one litter per year from her two bitches, so has no puppies at the moment.

More photo sorting I think, as it is cold and overcast outside. Found another lot in a cupboard yesterday afternoon!

Forecast is for colder weather from tomorrow with the chance of a bit of snow, according to OH. I was going to put my boots with the sheepskin lining away, but I'm leaving them out in case.

Hope you get your appointments sorted Kazz, sorry you are feeling tired. Hope your walks with Sal will energise you again. Strange about that clump of fur MrsH - don't like the sound of that, but glad it doesn't belong to either of your purrys. Glad Amber is OK this morning Velvet - chin tickles from me.

Have a good day folks. Don't forget Catsey Quiz this evening around 8.15 - all welcome.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #5

afternoon all,
just having a quick catch up after a trip to ther park with Malaika. She is now asleep on my knee which makes going on the laptop very awkward. She's not keen on the leather settee in cold weather.
Few things to sort this afternoon.
Won't be at the quiz tonight as we have guests.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-01-2011, 05:21 PM   #6

Hi all! Light mix of rain/snow, not sticking particularly as it's just at 0 C (32 F), but a bigger one is headed here as the temps drop this afternoon. They're calling for 3 - 6" We have lucked out snow-wise this season so suppose we're due. The worry is that this will be a heavy wet snow which always brings the danger of power outages .....

Mysterious about the white hair! Kazz, hope you get the appointment sorted; Shelley, will miss you tonight. Good to hear Amber's eye is better. Hope the new keyboard suits, Angie. See you at the quiz!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
26-01-2011, 07:29 PM   #7

Hello all... back at parents again this evening after a long day's work... well, having been out of the office all day, and doing life by public transport, I find it quite hard to call it 'work'! But that is what it is!!! Going to have to settle for myself as to how late I want to say I was working, cause I ended up missing the bus I was after back, and I was sitting next to a client right the way up to the bus station... And I wasn't going to my home... Hmmmm! Might actually talk that one over with a colleague tomorrow, see what they think.

Still, I now have my car back, bill doesn't seem too huge, and I'm public transport free!

Will hopefully make it to the quiz, but head is like mince, so I might just be up for a 'no engage' evening. Hope everyone has a good time whether or not I there!

Catch you all around!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-01-2011, 07:51 PM   #8

evening everyone, hope you have all had a great day. I have just really spent it pottering about the house and going shopping. Took Harris to the groomroom in pets at home to get his nails clipped tonight and they were fantastic!! No longer hearing the noise of his nails on the floor now!!!

Hopefully about for teh quiz tonight, got a couple of things that i need to do so should hopefully be done by 815pm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
26-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #9

evening all! just usual weekday for me, work, potter about then go let the ratties out! its been one week since i discovered wee ratty with the tummy tumours, and i dont want to jinx anything, but she is doing pretty good. she is a bit more lethargic and less active, still interested in food which is very good. she doesnt seem to be in any pain but i have metacam in just incase. so heres hoping she still have another few weeks with us!