Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-12-2006, 10:31 PM   #1

Cleo is under the weather

Cleo is poorly - she has been sick a few times in the night waking me up and today she hasn't eaten anything (unlike her) - and not drinking a lot either, I did not even go to Town today stayed at home with her, I put the tree up but did nothing else -she is very quite, and I think she is "starting with" conjunctivitis like Oscar had - a symptom I think of being run down - phoned the vet he said maybe something and nothing but with her age I will be off to the vets tomorrow morning (Thank God they are open Sunday's) it may be nothing but by the same token better safe than sorry you watch her make a liar of me and be healthy and purrey. Appointment at 11.00am.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
09-12-2006, 10:36 PM   #2

Re: Cleo is under the weather

Fingers crossed for her Kazz, that it's nothing serious. Is it a real tree or a fake, 'cause I was just reading an article earlier about a cat that was allergic to real Christmas trees, something to do with the needles.

Catsey Veteran

09-12-2006, 10:38 PM   #3

Good sideways thinking there Alex but no a real tree and she ain't allergic to tree's we've had loads over the years. But good thinking Thank you.

Sure she will be fien but its year next week the 18th I had Oz PTS so may be making me nervous I think - daft eh?

Catsey Veteran

09-12-2006, 10:40 PM   #4

Not daft at all Kazz, it's sure to prey on your mindat this time. ((HUGS)) to you both.x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-12-2006, 10:42 PM   #5

Not daft at all. Kazz, perfectly normal! Hope and prayers that it's nothing serious & the vet says she's fine tomorow, It's going to be a long night, isn't it? (((hugs))) xx

Catsey Veteran

09-12-2006, 11:05 PM   #6

Yes I suspect it is going to be a long night.
Its really weird if you think about it she sleeps I watch, she moves I am like a hawk following her around she thinks I've lost the plot more than normal I think. Poor old cat lumbered with a nutty owner to add to her worries. mind you it could be worse, I could start singing to her.

Catsey Veteran

09-12-2006, 11:11 PM   #7

Don't do that Kazz, she has enough problems!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

09-12-2006, 11:19 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
Don't do that Kazz, she has enough problems!!!!!!

Yes I know she is irritated by the phone ringing every hour or so checking if she is okay - family eh!
Plus - I hid her ear plugs but don't tell her

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-12-2006, 11:32 PM   #9

Well, at least you don't play the harmonica (or do you?) I had one as a kid, found it in the back of a drawer years later when I had my Siamese. I started my rendition of "Red River Valley" (the only thing I could play on it); the cat looked at me incredulously, let out a Siamese shriek and promptly left the room!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-12-2006, 11:41 PM   #10

Kazz, this coming week is bound to be difficult, I know exactly how you are feeling Fingers crossed that it is something and nothing and that she bounces back with avengence tomorrow x