Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Charlie, the rescue kitten :)
20-06-2010, 05:35 PM   #1

Kitten looking for a home.

I hope I am OK to post this here. As I might have mentioned before, We have taken in a beautiful girl that we'd been feeding since christmas (as her owners didnt, she was a bag of bones & in such bad condition). She came into our house one afternoon & gave birth to three gorgeous kittens. That was seven weeks ago, (Owners decided they wanted the kittens to sell - Ha, Yeah right!!! ) Daisy will be staying with us now, as our own & as soon as she is up to it will be being speyed and fully vaccinated. Two of the kittens have homes but there is one left. We are in the manchester area, All lovely normal kittens - some more insane than others. Please post for more info, we are so desperate for a wonderful home for this remaining baby. We want to make sure they never ever suffer the way their Mum has done XXX

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-06-2010, 06:59 PM   #2

Re: Kitten looking for a home.

Hiya, welcome to the forum. So kind of you to take in this lady is distress, and now to have rehomed 2 of her 3 babes is a good achievment. I think word of mouth is the best way to get the kitten another home where you can be sure of her best interests. Other than that the best place is through a rescue organisation like CP.

a lot of the ladies here are CP volunteers and can advise you better, good luck

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #3

Re: Kitten looking for a home.

Excellent info from PP. Contacts from work or friends are a good way. My friend who rehomed her 3 kittens made sure the adopters signed a paper saying the cat would be spayed and returned to her if they were unable to keep it for any reason. I understand that's probably not legally enforceable, but a good idea anyway IMO. Good luck, and well done you taking in the mum cat!