Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-06-2010, 05:51 AM   #31

Re: Posh Is Home ...... :-d

Emma and Kazz, you should set up an agency girls, there must be a niche in the market for cat psychics

The lady who took her in (she's a Mrs Morgan too!) seemed to have fallen for Posh and yes, I guess she was hoping she would get to keep her. I think this was a genuine kindness tho as she was very sorry that she hadn't acted earlier; I think her son must have insisted that the vets etc be contacted as he could see his mum was getting too attached. She has an old blind cat called Garfield, maybe she thought Posh would be a lovely companion. Perhaps I'll phone her son and see what he thinks of getting her another cat. I understand she's recently widowed, she is looking to give a lot of love to someone. Posh was groomed and given lots of love... lucky old puss!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-06-2010, 04:19 PM   #32

Would you believe I dreamed about Posh last night? I had found her and she was staying with me until you could pick her up. She was very angry at being enclosed in the house, kept scratching at the doors and windows; but I woke up in the dream and she had come to bed with me and was snuggled up to my side.......

You might think Posh has been on my mind lately!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-06-2010, 08:03 PM   #33

Glad she gave you cuddles after her moody fit in your dream. Funny but all the time she was missing I never dreamt of her, when I could sleep that is, she was my last and waking thought though. She never scratches the door just cries to go out, but I've had a few play scratches from her when my tickles hit a soft spot!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
04-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #34

Brilliant news PP!

So glad she's home, you must be so relieved!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
07-06-2010, 12:07 AM   #35

I am so very happy for you. I can't imagine the emotional trauma you've ben through. Really pleased she has been well looked after.

Chin tickles and a finger wagging - don't be upsetting us all again little lady.