Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
29-05-2010, 04:05 PM   #61

Re: Posh is MISSING!

Ten whole days... I felt certain she would be home by now, that someone would call and say she's been picked up and scanned and she's coming home. Now, after reading about Sasha I'm sick with worry and tearful. Perhaps the cat seen in Abercwmboi was not her, what if she's sick or has died alone in a garden. I can't bear this anymore....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-05-2010, 04:10 PM   #62

I'm sending you a big hug Nette - there really is nothing else to say at a time like this.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-05-2010, 04:21 PM   #63

It's the not knowing that tears you up ........ (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
29-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #64

I'm so sorry Annette. My heart really does go out to you, truly. Many years ago our cat, Musetta went missing and we never knew what happened to her, so I do understand your pain. I agree the 'not knowing' tears you apart. My mind was certainly working overtime about Sasha and although finding her dead is dreadful at least we do have closure. (((hugs)))

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Persians
29-05-2010, 04:50 PM   #65

I'm so sorry to read this Annette - I know exactly how you feel as I'm sure many do that have experienced this at one time or another. Try and stay strong xx

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggies
30-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #66

Was hoping to be reading of a happy reunion as I've not been on for a while. So sorry she is still missing but don't give up hope yet. One of my friends cats has just returned after going missing a year ago. Try to stay positive.

Sending lots more come home vibes xxxx

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 DSH and a Siamese
31-05-2010, 08:37 AM   #67

I'm so sorry. You must be beside yourself with worry. If it helps, I've known cats to come home months after going missing, sometimes, none the worse for wear.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-06-2010, 09:34 PM   #68

Got a call from my vet nurse today at 5pm to say that a lady in the vets had said that she'd seen a cat like Posh less than an hour ago in Union Street in Mountain Ash town. She was in the small car park alongside Providence chapel. Rushed over there straight away, with cat carrier and box of food, called and looked and asked everyone I saw. No sign of her but gave leaflets to anyone passing and put them thru doors in the street. Spoke to a lady who seemed to think she'd seen her a few streets away so went there, did more leaflet drops etc.

More posting to do tomorrow while the weather is good and Ceri is in the Day Hospital. Wish me luck. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-06-2010, 09:36 PM   #69

A huge sackful of good luck from us. Fingers and toes crossed and all vibes for finding her winging their way to you Nette.

Is St. Anthony the patron saint of lost things???

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-06-2010, 09:39 PM   #70

Keeping my fingers crossed that those were genuine sightings Nette ...... wishing you loads of luck in your search...