Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-05-2010, 07:14 AM   #1

Posh is MISSING!

OMG, I'm distraught, I'm such a mess. Been up half the night and early morning out in the car looking for her, can't type through these tears !!!
posh went out into the garden yesterday at about 6pm, she's nevr out ther more than 40mins, max. Only goes to a neighbours garden but mostly sits on our perspex roof and surveys her lot! She never goes far, and comes bounding home. She'd gone an hour and I called her but no sound of her small collar bell. Anyway, I had to go out for the evening so left my dad and Ceri at home, thinking she'd be there when I got back. NO sign of her at all at 10.30, dad had been out calling her, we left the back door open. I stayed up til midnight and went out kerb crawling in the car. NOTHING!

Kept the back door open all night, got up at 5.30, no Posh. I really expected her to be in curled up on her cushion.I'm in bits now....

Been out again, no sign of her, spoken to the papergirl, can't wait for the rest of the neighbourhood to wake up. I can't believe this is happening, I'm bereft. This is not like her at all, please God let her be ok.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
20-05-2010, 08:06 AM   #2

Re: Posh is MISSING!

Oh Goodness! I hope she turns up ok soon! At the moment it's a very attractive time of year for cats outside, our Molly is a very nervous cat who spends all her time upstairs but for the last couple of days she's been in the back garden and won't come in. The weather is warmer and there are baby birds around and this seems to be stirring her instincts.

Fingers crossed that Posh comes running in for her breakfast any minute now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-05-2010, 09:11 AM   #3

Oh Nette . . . . I don't know what to say! I hope she's just made herself at home around a neighbourhood house without their knowledge and as soon as folk wake up she'll be let out. I really, really hope so.

Does she have her address details on her collar as well as a bell?

Big, big hugs to you - I know how I'd be feeling if it were one of mine!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 3 persians
20-05-2010, 09:49 AM   #4

Fingers crossed you find her soon (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
20-05-2010, 10:07 AM   #5

Nette have you asked your neighbours to check their sheds. She may have wandered into one and got shut in. It is the time of year when sheds are in a lot of use due to gardening.

I am sure she will come back. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
20-05-2010, 11:16 AM   #6

I can understand how upset you are, I know how we were in November when Broxi disappeared He came back after 2 days, but I didn't sleep or eat for those. I made up a leaflet on the PC and posted it through my street and neighbouring ones, put up posters etc, it kept me occupied and gave me a focus.

Sending lots of come home vibes to Posh, and lots of ((hugs)) to you xx

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-05-2010, 12:43 PM   #7

I hope she turns up soon, Nette ........ the warmer weather does tend to make cats lose track of time and such like so hopefully she'll wander back in very soon. (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
20-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #8

I hope Posh turns up soon PoshPuss

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-05-2010, 01:50 PM   #9

Thanks girls, i've searched all around and asked neighbours to check sheds and garages. No idea what could have made her take off, she is usually so reliable, never goes far and looks for her home comforts. Ive made up a flyer but now my printer has failed so its just word of mouth and looking for now. Wish me luck xxx

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-05-2010, 01:56 PM   #10

Sorry there's still no sight of Post, Nette

Check out the information on this sticky ......... there may be something you haven't thought to check out yet.

Good luck!