Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Persians
07-05-2010, 11:22 PM   #11

Re: Found Lovely Cat in St Annes nr Blackpool

Thanks for the support. She's a lovely cat and fairly old for a persian at 11 years old. Maybe deaf and arthritis setting in - think she would struggle sadly now to find a good home but I will be it for her and ready to take on loving her and making sure she gets the treatment and care she may need in the future - I will give her a chance to fulfill the rest of her life in comfort

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-05-2010, 11:54 AM   #12

Bless you Amber! What a lucky cat, she'll be sure of a loving and caring home.

New name??????

Catsey Junior

08-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #13

Well I'm not sure yet as trying not to name her as that would form an attachment for me before I know if she's coming. It would still make me very happy if we could find her owner but that is not looking good 6 weeks later with no leads! Considering her age possibly Gracie but that's just an idea - will have to see her personality first I think

Catsey Junior

17-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #14

Well the search is over for the owners as they have now been looking for over 6 weeks.. it just baffles me that she could just have been abandoned On a happy note the finders have decided to keep her on and provide a forever home which is the main thing and writes a happy ending to the situation. She is settled there now so I'm happy as well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #15

Sad she won't be coming to you Amber, but great news that the lovely little cat will have a good home where she is settled.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-05-2010, 11:13 PM   #16

It's good news that a new home has been found. However I do wonder if there is someone out there that is desperately missing their cat Bit like you and Phoebe. It'll always be one of those 'will never know' things.

Still as long as she has a happy home with love, warmth and all the care needed . . . that's what is important.

Catsey Junior

18-05-2010, 09:54 AM   #17

Agree Yola but she was found around the same time that Phoebe went missing which realistically is about 2 months ago now! They have searched high and low for posters and with all rescues etc but no owner found - they even have her on My Moggy and an advert in the local paper so it makes you wonder doesn't it! Fingers crossed no one is going through what we are but at least she is being looked after well - I hope if Phoebe is still on this earth she is also being cared for

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #18

It's possible her owner might have been elderly and died, and no one was responsible for her. I'm so glad she finally will have a loving home.