Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: Ginger DSH
09-05-2010, 11:28 AM   #21

Re: LOST - ASCOT, Berks - Cream Colourpoint persian - Lovely PHOEBE!!!

I have just found this thread,have not been on here for a while,is there any more news on Phoebe? I wondered if you had been to Battersea at Bellmead Old Windsor,they have catteries at their 3 sites which a lot of people do not realise. Also have you done what most dog related sites like Dog Lost encourage you to do,poster heavily in your area,even going so far as giving your postman(if he/she will do it) some leaflets to put through peoples doors when they are delivering the post.Hope you let us know how you are.Sue

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Persians
12-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #22

Sadly no news on my mum's Pheobs We have been there yes and I am still checking all the for sale sites and rescue sites every few days even 2 months on - not looking like she will be coming home. I can only hope she has been found by a new loving family who will love her just as much as we do!! Thinking maybe I should re-poster our local area again even after all this time?! We did the flyers to all our surrounding area when she went missing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-05-2010, 09:37 PM   #23

It won't do any harm to continue to leaflet drop and put posters up on lamp posts . . . you never know, someone somewhere may have seen Phoebe.

Maybe take the search a little further afield - I understand cats can wander quite a long way once lost.