Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-01-2014, 09:04 AM   #1

Monday morning

Hi all,

I've not had much sleep, so feel a bit hung over. For those who don't know I had a bit of a shock last night. Pandora sustained some nasty injuries in an accident but how she did it was a mystery, there's a thread in the health section. Thank you for your messages, I've been worried and puzzled.

I called the vets, she's had X-rays, no bones broken and internal organs ok, she's got a haematoma which is being drained. The skin on her leg has been sutured and she continues on antibiotics. She's being transferred to my own practice in the vet ambulance this morning. She's eaten and has a collar on which is not pleasing her- she didn't get on with one after her spay!

It's a cold and dry here this morning, did have a plan to go to the gym but will stick around now and wait to hear from my vet.

Will keep you up to date with stuff as the day goes on. Cuddles for your furry ones, keep them safe. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
20-01-2014, 10:00 AM   #2

Re: Monday morning

Morning PP, glad to hear that Pandora is doing well. They do hate the collars don't they! I sympathise with you waiting to hear from the vet - I jump every time the phone goes. I hope she continues to heal well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-01-2014, 10:10 AM   #3

Morning Nette, CS and anyone to follow.
Hope Pandora is home soon
This morning we are taking the car for a service and then i am going to visit a friend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-01-2014, 12:24 PM   #4

Morning all .......... glad the news is positive, PP. You got her seen to so quickly. I suspect that she is past the shock stage now, so cross fingers etc. she will be home soon.

A bright day here today. OH reports a better walk with Monty and Dora this morning. He is working hard on recall with high value treats.

We have a grocery delivery in a while and I am having my hair cut this afternoon.

Take care everyone. Cuddles to all furry friends today, especially those who need extra comfort.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-01-2014, 01:33 PM   #5

Update from my vet. Pandy has recovered well enough to come home this afternoon so I'm picking her up at 4.30, she's to continue antibiotics and painkillers and have regular checks. Her wound drain is still in so I'm a bit worried that Pearla will be inquisitive and therefore I'm isolating Pandy in the back room for a few days.

For some reason my iPhone is playing up and I can't transfer the pics I took on to Photobucket, but just to say I'm glad she's been put back together

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-01-2014, 05:26 PM   #6

so pleased to hear Pandora is ok and coming home x