Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
03-12-2006, 10:24 PM   #41

Re: Look at the ears on these!!

Shes lovely Fran, but I agree with you 7 Cats is a lot, not forgetting all the rest of your collection!! Those Rabbits are hard work!
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
03-12-2006, 10:37 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
Shes lovely Fran, but I agree with you 7 Cats is a lot, not forgetting all the rest of your collection!! Those Rabbits are hard work!
Dawn.
Rabbit Dawn

Catsey Veteran

03-12-2006, 10:39 PM   #43

I knew they were trouble, one is enough!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
03-12-2006, 10:42 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
Those Rabbits are hard work!
Dawn.
I only have one rabbit now since I had to have Smudge pts a few weeks ago All our pets get what they need be it love, vets, wormer, flea treatments etc.. I don't work now and spend a lot of time here at home in between horse visits so they are not neglected in that way. We are sensible, I know that's hard to believe but we would only take on another pet if we felt we had the financial resource, time and love to put in. None of our pets have been bought on a whim But saying all that, I do agree 8 cats would be a lot!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
04-12-2006, 09:22 AM   #45

Those ears are stunning - bless them all x

Catsey Veteran

04-12-2006, 04:19 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
I only have one rabbit now since I had to have Smudge pts a few weeks ago All our pets get what they need be it love, vets, wormer, flea treatments etc.. I don't work now and spend a lot of time here at home in between horse visits so they are not neglected in that way. We are sensible, I know that's hard to believe but we would only take on another pet if we felt we had the financial resource, time and love to put in. None of our pets have been bought on a whim But saying all that, I do agree 8 cats would be a lot!
I know Fran, I wasnt being funny, I know your pets get everything they need, they are lucky indeed, and much loved.
Dawn.