Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
25-10-2008, 09:48 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Saturday

Morning everyone, the weekend is here!

It's a bright, cold morning although there is talk of rain later.

Not a lot happening here today, washing machine is on and a shopping trip is planned for later.

Hope everyone has a peaceful day....... don't forget to put your clocks back 1 hour tonight (UK)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
25-10-2008, 09:53 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Saturday

Morning! It's grey and cold but dry in the meantime here.
Have to clean house today and do other mundane stuff then two night shifts to contend with.
Yola, saw the pic of Sebi, what a little star! such an angelic face now I TOTALLY believe ya when you say he's a devil ( in disguise )
Time for another cuppa I think, see you all later!

Catsey Veteran

25-10-2008, 09:54 AM   #3

oops MAGS, I 've put another 'thread' up, will you amalagate us please

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
25-10-2008, 09:56 AM   #4

I'm off in 10 mins to get Koko

Andrew has been to town to get us a M&S meal deal for tonight. Pork medalions I think and hot chocolate pudding. Lush.

Strickly and x factor all snuggled up with my new kitty.

Purrfect evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
25-10-2008, 10:02 AM   #5

Hi all.

Terrible day here. Wet and very windy.

Going for dog walk with the 3 adults and trying to collar/lead train the puppy. Then think I may just hibernate indoors for the day.

Have bought some material so will cut out curtains for utility and roman blind for utility, kitchen and toilet. That should keep me busy!

Matron - koko pics are mandatory you know!

Hope you all have good day.

CM

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
25-10-2008, 11:54 AM   #6

stupid BT stupid Sky & stupid royal mail!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHH

i HATE moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

25-10-2008, 12:13 PM   #7

oH DEAR! Elvis is leaving the building
the perils of a house move, never to be underestimated.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
25-10-2008, 12:48 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
oH DEAR! Elvis is leaving the building
the perils of a house move, never to be underestimated.
i know ive moved 6 times!! 6times!! in 7 years

stupid BT fault on the line not working!

stupid Parcel force left my Broadband kit outside under a bin?! somehow in the rain got all undone & everywhere!

stupid sky said if my BT line (NOT my fault) isnt fixed in 6 weeks..........they will charge me £100?!?!?!

water still not sorted!

elec wana charge me...for the last person who lived there! not going to happen!

URGHHHHHHH!! Hate moving!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
25-10-2008, 12:59 PM   #9

Hi All!
What a brilliant day - it's beautiful, sunny and warm; I've been at the allotment all morning, both working and gossiping. It's looking fairly tidy now but I still need a few more sessions before I'm happy to leave it for the winter. Brought back a nice cabbage and some leeks to go with Sunday roast. Sirloin and yorkshire pud tomorrow. Remember my 74p lambs hearts last week? - I think this weeks piece of luxury beef (I say piece, because I know 'joint', which is the usual phrase this side of the pond, sends our North American friends into giggles! - it does my NA friends anyway) is kinda the other end of the spectrum - £22 odd . I said 'Ah, I've only brought a twenty' but the butcher said 'Put it on the card?', so I did. Ho hum, beef on a credit card! Luckily the card is fully paid off at the end of each month, so we'll enjoy the food now and the Air Miles sometime in the future.
OH is off to rugby, so I have the place to myself, other than the pets. Bentley is out exploring, Dinah is lying on her blankie in the sun and Chester is mooching about the house.
Will I light the log burner this evening? - first fire of the season? Maybe - trouble is, once you start you can't stop.

EB - aaargh. Moving!

Matron - have you got him? Ooooh, how exciting. Oh, btw, I have a small bone to pick with you, regarding your Daily thread yesterday. The title in fact. Guess what we ate yesterday evening? Cauliflower cheese and garlic bread, followed by a ........... crunchie. The sweet-shop lady says it very often happens that people come in and say they've had a sweet/choc bar on their mind all day. Quite enjoyed it but I haven't a great sweet tooth - can't remember the last time I ate one. Oh reckons not this millennium!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-10-2008, 01:03 PM   #10

I'm sending calming vibes to Elvisisboss!

CM - why do I think that you sound like a domestic goddess???

I've got a new keyboard and mouse - they are all different touch aren't they? MUCH BETTER than previous one. At least everything seems to work!

Off now to try and copy a photo from photobucket to the Tabby thread. Got upset last night as it would not work. Fingers crossed!

Catsey peeps in Scotland - I really hope that the weather is not as bad as the forecast. I can't believe the Daily Mail headlines this morning - scare-mongering should be banned IMO. Look at the Met Office for a balanced picture - it's not nice, but nothing as bad as the Mail is predicting.

Have a good day everyone.