Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-12-2008, 11:51 AM   #1

Sunday 28th Dec - Daily thread

Okay where are you all...........Coooeeeee

First off is it just me or has Sunday come as a surprise for anyone else.....going for the papaers this morning I "confused" almost to see SUnday papers....I have just lost track of the days..........

Its cold here but dry and bright not as cold as yesterday but you need a hat to go out I think.

Nothing much planned nothing at al although may be working out kitchen I fancy a different type of door may go cream or white gloss....with a black worktop.... ...I can't rest, I know.

Also looking at redesigning the front garden.....not sure how yet I'll get back to you on that one.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-12-2008, 11:54 AM   #2

Re: Sunday 28th Dec - Daily thread

Hi Kazz - I'm here!!! Days are all over the place at the moment. It is freezing here - the gravel in the front looks as if we've had snow, but it's just frost. Just going to wrap up and go and fill up the bird feeders! Be back in a bit.

(I have cream cupboards and a black flecked worktop!)

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-12-2008, 12:28 PM   #3

Morning all, cold, crisp day here too..

I'm totally confused with the days also....... it seems a strange Christmas period this year I haven't been on here as much as usual as I still have my son staying.
My daughter and family came for the day yesterday and it was almost like another Christmas day here........ full buffet, crackers, games etc - we all had a great time

Another feast day planned for New Year's Day when they will all be coming again .......... then back to normal and diets!

Hope you all have an enjoyable day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-12-2008, 12:48 PM   #4

Glad I'm not the only one who doesnt know what day it is! I've like this for over a week or more. Days have run into one and night shifts confuse me even more!

We had a small scare here last night, Bron the sheepdog started falling over, thought she'd had a small stroke. Anyway, she got stronger as the evening went on and she's back to normal this morning. Will still have her checked out this week when vets hours back to normal.
Shes 14, got very bad arthritis so I was quite upset, thought her time had come. She's got some sticking power that one

So what to do foodwise today? Ham salad with potatoes I think... need to de-tox. Too much rich and salty food I feel thirsty and bloated at the same time. OK, just one more mince pie then

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
28-12-2008, 02:42 PM   #5

Hi all, cold and frosty here too.

Been round washing all windows - in and out. Finished curtains for utility room and got them hung, really pleased with them, it makes a big difference to the window.

Neices coming to stay for two days, arriving tea time (age 10, 11) so will need to decide how to entertain them.

Will stay around for a while here but seems very quiet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-12-2008, 05:18 PM   #6

Went into town for thank you cards for Dominik to write and got some school uniform bits for the boys and some boots/a wrap for me . . . both 1/2 price. I think that'll be the sum total of sale shopping for me though.

Cleaned up the Bugaboo pushchair as Sebi's pretty well out grown it so I need to find somewhere to sell it. I'll start with the local paper and if I have no luck I'll consider giving it to CP - but at over £500 new I'd rather get a few quid back on it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-12-2008, 05:28 PM   #7

I'm confused about the days too, glad it's not just me...yesterday felt like Sunday for some reason...?? Unseasonably warm, 18C ...no. not a typo, it is that warm! But cold front coming thru later so back to being chilly again. Heat has cut off, Leia is annoyed that the radiator isn't warm. Got odds and ends at the market and just planning a lazy afternoon. Hope Bron will be OK.

Enjoy the day.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
28-12-2008, 07:53 PM   #8

Evening peeps.

PP - what a scare for you with Bron. I hope she will be ok? Unsettling on your nerves though.

Have been to work, come home and cooked a roast beef dinner, cleaning downstairs and am shattered. Andrew is very short tempered and low so I shall slope off upstairs in a moment and watch TV/read my book up there.

I'm just about to start my 3rd G&T