Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-07-2008, 05:36 PM   #1

Ha Ha at last

Well finaly decided on a car.....Ford Fusion.....got a good deal.....and just trying to decide on a colour..... having a "metalic one" and like the look of three, the lady at the garage is going to try to source "sample" cars so to speak for me......but not fussed really. Good petrol consumption, low tax....and best of all......I have decided.

Buying brand new....Ford Fusion Plus.........haggled well.
Know a few people with one and they think they are great....height wise they are brilliant....Alex you should consider that next time round honestly Mom finds it great....(so far)

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
15-07-2008, 05:37 PM   #2

Re: Ha Ha at last

I will do Karen. I actually saw one of these the other day and thought 'nice'! So glad you have found one you like at last

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
15-07-2008, 05:42 PM   #3

Good choice Kazz, very good MPG with them, friend has a new blue one, and is very pleased with it.....Remember pictures when you get it...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-07-2008, 05:49 PM   #4

Yes, I've seen these around . . . they're a very neat car. I hope you enjoy it!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-07-2008, 05:53 PM   #5

They look like a box on wheels....but just what I WANT... practicality above all.............good height for Mom and Dad to get into loads of room for Sal....a lovely drive, and the right price.....will take pictures.....