Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
31-03-2011, 04:04 PM   #1

Hi,I'm back!

I got discharged finally last evening, and am staying with Carolyn in her condo till Tuesday,

I can't say how touched at all the lovely comments and good wishes; I got quite a bit teary to tell the truth; you all are a wonderful group, and I really really thank you!! I was dunbfounded to see the thread was 27 pages .... couldn't be 27 pages about ME! .......so was delighted to read the funny story about the voyage of the van across the Atlantic .........bunch of nutters, but oh how I have missed you while stuck in the hospital ....BAD Catsey withdrawal symptoms!!

I felt awful on the Saturday, very short of breath and extremely fatigued, asked my neighbor Jim for a ride to the ER, expecting a change of meds and a diuretic for the leg swelling ... they took one look at me and admitted me. To make a long story short, COPD, anemia, slight congestive heart failure, malignant colon mass. I've had an upper and lower GI and a CAT scan, lots of transfusions, a gazillion meds needles and vital sign takings.... SO glad to be out of there. I''m stabaiized now, and go in for the surgery on the 11th. More good vibes would be appreciated, guys, thanks so much for all the4 support. And I.m very grateful to Christopher and Carilyn, who I asked to keep you informed, and to Mags for her help.

Will do a separate thread about Leia!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
31-03-2011, 04:10 PM   #2

Re: Hi,I'm back!

So good to have you back with us, we have all missed you terribly not to mention the worry you have caused us all.

Sending lots and lots of love and well wishes for now and the future xxxx

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
31-03-2011, 04:11 PM   #3

Welcome, welcome, welcome back, Eileen!!!

It seems ages that we have been waiting for this day.

So pleased you have been discharged. We will all be rooting for you on the 11th ........ the hospital will be flooded with healing Catsey vibes!

You have two wonderful friends in Carolyn and Christopher, I am so very grateful to them both for regular updates about you.

One last thing ......... I supposed you've noticed how much we think of you!

Take care Eileen *hugs* xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
31-03-2011, 04:18 PM   #4

Oh eileen! How good to see you on here again. *hugs*

So so sorry to hear how much you've been struggling recently, and boy, that was quite a work over they gave you to see exactly what was going on.

So good to know that you're out of there now though - and that a plan is in place to deal with the extra issues. Thoughts and prayers will be with you on the 11th.

*hugs*

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
31-03-2011, 05:03 PM   #5

How lovely to have you back on here you were so badly missed! Will be rooting for you on the 11th

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
31-03-2011, 05:29 PM   #6

So pleased to see you back Eileen!
Will be sending lots more vibes on the 11th.
xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-03-2011, 05:33 PM   #7

((((HUGS)))) Eileen! Guess you know how much we missed you - two quizzes without you was quite enough.

Positive vibes have been flowing and will keep on flowing - they will need their own air vibe control centre soon, especially for 11th.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
31-03-2011, 05:59 PM   #8

So, so, so happy to see you are back with us. What an ordeal you have been through - as you can see we have all been very worried about you, and missed you loads (((hugs))).

Will be sending loads of vibes to you on the 11th, I'm sure the hospital will be overflowing with them from all of us here.

Great to have you back

CM xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
31-03-2011, 06:23 PM   #9

Hi Eileen, good to have you back. Sorry to hear of what you have been through. Will be thinking of you on 11th.
xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
31-03-2011, 06:35 PM   #10

Thank you all again .........