Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
26-10-2008, 08:56 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Sunday

Morning all,
Its dull,wet and cold here today. I enjoyed my extra hour in bed last night, so nice to actually sleep in rather than work it!!!
Off out to work soon,its been a real hard week at work,so draining,Im hopeing its going to be a little better today.

Hope everyone has a good day

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
26-10-2008, 09:50 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Sunday

Bore da.

Trying to get some routine going here but its hard with Poppy chasing the cats with a mouse. Cooked up some cod for the new fella but he has gone hiding again. Belle thoroughly enjoyed it though. They have had a hissy spat thing but not too bad.

Off to see my MIL whom is poorly then its sainsburys to get some food in and relax this afternoon and maybe use a stun gun on Miss Pop. Millie will be back tonight so she has yet to meet Koko.

Its dull and grey here in God's country!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
26-10-2008, 10:15 AM   #3

Morning everyone

Its dry (hurrah) but big black cloud on its way. I'm amazed that a few flowers have hung on. Took some pics and will post them later.

Need to go and get my watch strap repaired, I burst it last nigh struggling out of soaked thru' sleeves.

Continue to make my curtains. One done, one to go - need to find hooks.

Nothing else planned unless by some miracle it stays dry.

CM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
26-10-2008, 10:20 AM   #4

Morning!Its beautiful here this morning, and very little wind for a change...cold though.....Not sure what the day will bring, play it by ear I think.....
Someone thought it would be funny to let the kittens out at 7, resulting with 4 purrers jumping on my bed, and telling me it is breakfast time......
Have a lovely day all.........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
26-10-2008, 11:07 AM   #5

Wet and yuccky here, though not cold - yet! The forecast for mid-week sounds a bit daunting. I hope all the people who had such bad weather yestrday are having it a bit better today.
No plans. It seems ages since we've had a Sunday together so I think it will be just papers, TV sport, long lunch and chill - oh, and recover from the clock change of course. It's amazing how that seems to take a couple of days to cope with.
Looking forward to the first episode of Little Dorrit on TV tonight. I'm not famiiar with the book - are you? Watched Michael Clayton last night - good film, with lovely George.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
26-10-2008, 11:33 AM   #6

Morning all. The sun is shinning but its very cold, the wind has died down a bit thankgod, so Eva has taken advantage and been mouse hunting, Bernie went out but found it too cold for his little feets, so came running back upstairs meowing his head off for the door to be opened for his arrival , what a pussy .
Midge has recovered from her trauma yesterday and is currently enjoying a grape or two.
Nothing much planned for today.
Have a good day every one.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
26-10-2008, 11:42 AM   #7

The sun is actually shining today! Although it's still windy and rains occasionally. But not 100% stormy as it was yesterday. Not got any plans for today, was going to be painting the hall but didn't manage to buy paint y'day before the store closed. Also it's only 2 days till pay-day and as such have no pennies to do anything! If the rain holds off for long enough I'll go for a wee walk Otherwise I'll be keeping the cats company all day, much to their delight, and maybe do a little sketching.

Have a good day all!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-10-2008, 11:47 AM   #8

Morning all, dull and wet today.....looks like the end of BST has thrown us straight into winter..

Cassie isn't at all interested in going outside yet, she's too comfy curled up in her favourite chair!

Roast lamb, roast potatoes, sprouts, carrots, broccoli and mint sauce for lunch, that should cheer up a gloomy day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
26-10-2008, 11:50 AM   #9

ooh!!Can I come to dinner!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-10-2008, 04:29 PM   #10

We're still on Daylight Saving Time this week; change next Sunday so I didn't get my extra hour. My computer is still on the old schedule for the time change; had to manually reset the time this morning. The heavy rains yesterday ended overnight, and it's a sparkling blue sky day, but chilly, 15 degrees. And much colder predicted for the next few days, but won't probably get a freeze in the City. I still have things blooming, may get one last crop of beans and one lonely tomato! I'm cooking Chinese tonight - Kung Pao chicken, one of my favorites. Nothing new here: did the market run, and just a lazy afternoon with papers and crossword.

Enjoy the day!