Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-10-2008, 11:22 AM   #11

Re: Tuesday's Daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Yola thats not demon -baby, shame on you its because he has a strong personality and has a point of view.
Yes Karen, he definitely has a point of view . . . on everything!!! He is a real darling but is SOOO willful. I'm concerned he's going to get worse as he gets older so I'm trying to nip the behaviour in the bud so it's a bit of a battle of wills between us at the mo

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-10-2008, 12:45 PM   #12

Ah but how boring he would be if he just agreed and was a Mommy's boy.....you have character so does your son, enjoy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-10-2008, 04:48 PM   #13

Some sun and definitely nippy here: 4 degrees overnight, now slightly better, 15, but a brisk breeze makes it feel chillier.
No more lovely 28 degree days, alas! My neighbor has decorated his steps for Hallowe'en, must take a pic later; looks very Autumnal. Nothing new here, market run as usual. Glad the sun is shining on most of you and that the poorly people are feeling better. And hope Cassie will be too! Look forward to the redecorating pics, Kazz...sounds very nice!

Enjoy your afternoon!~