Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-05-2011, 12:11 PM   #1

Hey Ho Sunday daily

Morning all well actually now I have been delayed by having to answer the door it's ........... Afternoon all.

A little overcast here but not too bad overall no work today.
Considering going for a bike ride................shock horror
Yes I will repeat that "BIKE RIDE" before it rains.

Anyway hope this day finds you all well and happy.

Have finished papering the painting the porch/hall. The kitchen is stripped ready for action and filling in and prep is complete. Have cleaned down all the paintwork with sugar soap ready for the gloss.

Having a change around of pictures too.

Anyhow see you all later off I go "on yea bike"

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
15-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #2

Re: Hey Ho Sunday daily

Afternoon Kazz,
Afternoon every one else. A bike ride sounds fantastic, wish I was doing that. Its raining AGAIN here today!!! boooooo. OH is at the football, I have an essay I'm hoping to finish today. I'm feeling really lazy though, must be because its so cold here!! Got the heating on.
Feel like snuggling up with Denis on the couch drinking hot chocolate and eating sweets watching rubbish on the telly have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-05-2011, 02:04 PM   #3

Afternoon Kazz, BC! Was warmish earlier but is clouding over now. It has been so chilly lately, especially in the evening. OH lit the fire last night.

Taking things easy today and just about to go and find something for a late lunch ....

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-05-2011, 04:32 PM   #4

Hi from cool cloudy Washington! Only 20 C (67 F). not a sign of the sun and will be like this till the end of the week. Nothing going on; waiting for a grocery delivery, and will be ordering in Chinese tonight for my birthday dinner. Am still low in energy; this is taking longer than I thought it would.

Lucky Kazz, I never could ride a bike. BC, go ahead, have the hot chocolate. Angie, afire sounds delightful. How are the furries getting along?

Catsey Veteran

15-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Hi from cool cloudy Washington! Only 20 C (67 F). not a sign of the sun and will be like this till the end of the week. Nothing going on; waiting for a grocery delivery, and will be ordering in Chinese tonight for my birthday dinner. Am still low in energy; this is taking longer than I thought it would.

Lucky Kazz, I never could ride a bike. BC, go ahead, have the hot chocolate. Angie, afire sounds delightful. How are the furries getting along?
Eileen it is only taking longer than you thought it would because you have put a timescale in your head. Forget that and look at the things you can do today you could not do last week or even yesterday.

Happy birthday too hope the card made it in time.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
15-05-2011, 05:51 PM   #6

Had a lovely lunch ( late birthday treat) today with OH, son and DIL, managed to find plenty of choice on the menu to fit in with my low-fat diet, waitress was very attentive suggesting alternatives to sauce/butter dressed things, and I had a huge raspberry sorbet for dessert (I think it's the puddings I miss most!)

It's been quite a chilly day here, had to put a jumper on over my shirt, we still need rain!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-05-2011, 05:57 PM   #7

Hello everyone,
Karen , hope you had a nice bike ride
Eileen, enjoy your Chinese, and take Karens advice, ie take each day as it comes it's very early days, be patient (Lecture over)
BC, your day sounds wonderful
Angie , hope you are enjoying your day.
We went to a fun dog show today, it rained hard the whole time and as it was outdoors it rather spoiled things.
We did rubbish, Malaika was in the best behaved class and the dogs were expected to sit and lie on command. She condescended to sit, just about but there was no way she was lying on cold wet grass :O

Catsey Veteran

15-05-2011, 06:38 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
We did rubbish, Malaika was in the best behaved class and the dogs were expected to sit and lie on command. She condescended to sit, just about but there was no way she was lying on cold wet grass :O
I would have then smartly entered her in the most sensible dog class. I would have asked the judge would you sit on wet grass let alone lie down on it.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
15-05-2011, 07:13 PM   #9

Eileen Go with it your body is letting you know that it needs to rest and I heard that it takes a day for every miligram of anasthetic to wear off out your body too. Give yourself time, dont push things....Enjoy your chinese though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-05-2011, 08:19 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
I would have then smartly entered her in the most sensible dog class. I would have asked the judge would you sit on wet grass let alone lie down on it.....
Lol, too true. At training in the winter we have permission to take a rug for her to do down stays on