Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-05-2011, 10:01 AM   #1

Monday morning daily

Well Good Morning everyone.

Lets find out one new fact about everyone today. Here is mine my feet are different sizes, one is 5&1/2 the other is 6&1/2.....................

Other than that the weather here is still a bit overcast but nice.

Off out for a meal with a friend this afternoon/evening. So won't be about.
Sal is favouring her back leg may have to check that with the vets as Staffs are prone to "arthritis" as they get older. But in herself she is well just the occasional limp.

Hope all is good with all of you and Eileen you are feeling a lot better.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-05-2011, 10:20 AM   #2

Re: Monday morning daily

Morning Karen and all to follow.
Size 6, left foot bigger, sometimes 7, depends on shoe.
Hope Sal's ok, our Max had arthritis, we got him a magnetic collar, don't realy know if it helped or not, but it did no harm.
Hope you have a nice meal out.
I will maybe start Tom's tribute today, if i can.
He is buried in the garden with Max, i have placed the first Rose on where he is, but i still can't really believe he's gone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
09-05-2011, 10:43 AM   #3

Shelley, somehow I'd missed the news about your Tom, I'm so sorry you did everything possible for him and he's at peace now.

Kazz, hope Sal is ok!

First thing this morning we took Morgan to the vet for his exploratory investigation to try to find out why he's still getting some blood and crystals in his urine. I don't think there can be very much blood there, it's certainly not visible to the naked eye. He was most confused not having any breakfast this morning or even his bedtime bikkie last night. We saw the senior vet today who examined Morgan before admitting him and he believes he can feel stones in his bladder. We just have to wait for them to phone later on to tell us what they've found. He's not quite 3 yet.

Random fact - I weighed 10lbs at birth.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-05-2011, 12:58 PM   #4

Hi Kazz, Shelley and MrsH! Do hope that Sal's leg is OK Kazz and can be helped easily. Does she take glucosamine? Shelley - I am glad that you have Tom at home in his garden - I found that comforting with Smudge and Merlin, knowing they are still here with me albeit in spirit - ((((hugs)))). Sorry to hear about Morgan's problems MrsH and hope he's home and recovering very soon.

Monty is 10 weeks old today - so I may post some photos of him - he has grown SOOOOOO much! Sorted out his insurance today. We have had to accept a year's exclusion on the heart murmur.

Have some more potting up to do in the greenhouse this afternoon, which should be nice - it is sunny here but a bit windy, so will be cosy in the greenhouse.

Have a good day everyone.

Random fact: I started wearing spectacles, aged 7.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #5

Happy 10 week birthday Monty, yes i think we definately need some pics.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
09-05-2011, 06:43 PM   #6

Afternoon all... Weather has been highly changeable here. Lots of storms, but enough sun to dry the ground up again!!!

Work was actually reasonably busy - as in I'd enough to keep me going, and I even managed a few team building catch ups with people!!!

Happy 10 week b-day Monty!!!

Random fact... I never crawled, and went straight to walking... this will be why I was at casualty so often as I'd very little spacial awareness!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
09-05-2011, 06:49 PM   #7

Evening all, currently sittin In the hairdressers! No more grey hair woo, well for a few weeks anyways!! Was wet earlier but has stayed dry for a few hours. The person buying my cage had asked could it be picked up tomorrow as they cam get someone with a van to collect it! Only problem is my girls are still in it so guess il be up early tomorrow giving it a good scrub!!

Hmm about me, my first job was after school in celtic park!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-05-2011, 09:50 PM   #8

Okay had a lovely meal out a carvery, and a nice chat.

Yes she does take codliver oil and glucosamine. Not sure of the cause but will keep and eye on it. Not causing her a problem but there again to cause a Staffie a problem it would have to be the loss of a leg or something else significant

No news from Eileen so fingers crossed she is on the mend.