Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-08-2007, 02:05 PM   #11

Re: Tunisia

I would advise anyone going to Tunisia to book a 4 - star or above hotel. We stayed in the Hotel Kanta, it was superbly decorated, very clean, good food and politeness from all the staff.

We enjoyed out holiday there but like others here, would not visit again simply due to the persistant haggling and pestering from all the locals....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
24-08-2007, 06:42 PM   #12

Oh well we have booked two weeks in Tunisia, hotel is a 5 star hotel. Well I hope I don't get my bottom pinched anywhere Yola as my OH is mega possessive and would murder anybody who did that to me....lol

The hotel has got loads of facilities, three pools, fitness room, bowling alley, spa etc.. we are mainly planning on staying at the resort, as a lot of people have said that the haggling can be a bit excessive.

Roll on three weeks!!!! lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
24-08-2007, 10:35 PM   #13

The hotel sounds great Emma, ours was pretty grim, so I am sure that will make all the difference.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
25-08-2007, 08:43 AM   #14

No sorry I have never been there before. but im glad you have booked a hotel there