Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
11-01-2007, 03:41 PM   #21

Re: Holidays for 2007 anyone booked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
We stayed in Port El Kantoui two years ago at the Hotel Kanta, which is about 10mins walk from the Marina. We enjoyed it there with temps in the upper 70's - 80's in May.
Hope you have a great holiday ...... and don't forget to have a camel ride!
I'm definitely hoping for a bit of sun!!! I didn't know there would be camels!!! Fantastic!!!!!

This is where we are staying. It looks very posh, but we got it for a bargain price through lastminute.com!!!

http://www.elmouradi.com/process/hot...k=2&showdate=0

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
11-01-2007, 04:24 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebubs
I'm definitely hoping for a bit of sun!!! I didn't know there would be camels!!! Fantastic!!!!!

This is where we are staying. It looks very posh, but we got it for a bargain price through lastminute.com!!!

http://www.elmouradi.com/process/hot...k=2&showdate=0
I can remember seeing that hotel, we stopped to pick some people up from there when we went on a coach excursion. It looks really nice there, I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time.........

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggys
11-01-2007, 04:48 PM   #23

well me and my oh booked are hols for june there`s a load of us going to lanzarote for 2 weeks cant wait

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
11-01-2007, 10:04 PM   #24

I just might be going feral trapping abroad this year with Diddydawn. Dont want to say too much yet incase it doesnt come off but fingers crossed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
11-01-2007, 11:00 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebubs
Hahahahhahahahaha - you cheeky girlies!!!!!!!!

I'm going to Port El Kantoui (spelling?!) staying in a lovely looking hotel with a pool and right on the beach - I plan on doing nothing but reading and lazing about in the sun!!!!

Has anyone been there?
Yes, we went a few years ago. Beautiful beaches and Port El Kantoui itself is lovely. Unfortunately the hotel we had was naff, but others close by were fab. Be careful if you are blonde and beware if you go in shops, you aren't allowed to just browse! always haggle over prices. Lots of stray cats, we smeaked out some food from the hotel restaurant, but wish I had taken some cat food, you can't buy it in shops, well at least I couldn't find any! If you get a chance to go on the sahara tour - it's a must!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGS
we will own our own caravan this summer in dymchurch,great site! we will be letting it out so if anyone wants a break let me know
Sounds great. Every year, without fail my mum & dad took us to the Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway. Lovely memories.

We are going to Wales, the Pembrokeshire Coast, staying in a static caravan. It is very dog friendly and we have use of the jacuzzi & pool.
http://www.littledumpledale.co.uk/

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 6 Cats - 5 Female, 1 Male
Dearster is Male
17-04-2007, 08:51 PM   #26

Off to Menorca with dad, sister and grandad in the summer

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
17-04-2007, 08:54 PM   #27

No hols for me this year - but will spend time in my garden pretending to be somewhere exotic!