Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
05-04-2007, 09:50 AM   #1

daily thread - Thursday

Lovely sunny day again but it was a bit chilly-willy overnight!
Have to go to the market for fish for tonight, then the farm/garden store for materials for a bit of construction work on the allotment then off gardening. Great! Forecast is dry and 15C for the next 5 days, so much can be achieved, hopefully.
Bentley sends his regards - his belly is restored to normality, other than a bit of hair still to return.
Hope everyone has sunshine

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
05-04-2007, 10:02 AM   #2

Re: daily thread - Thursday

Morning DM, morning all, gorgeous sunny and warm day here. First day this year that the horses have been turned out without their rugs on, they'll love it Not much planned for today. Em slept over at her friends last night, so just waiting for her to come back at the minute.

Hope everyone has a lovely sunny day too

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-04-2007, 11:39 AM   #3

Morning all, beautiful sunny and quite warm day today ......

At last I am free of my headache that has been bugging me for the last 3 or 4 days!

Just phoned my daughter, poor Katie still has the sickness bug and isn't eating ...... doesn't look like she will feel like Easter eggs this weekend

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
05-04-2007, 11:46 AM   #4

I'm so pleased that your headache has subsided at last Mags, What a shame about little Katie though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
05-04-2007, 12:54 PM   #5

Lovely sunny and warm here today. Finished work at midday today and the kids are at their friends houses so a peaceful afternoon at home. Might even sit in the garden!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-04-2007, 02:00 PM   #6

What a beautiful, warm sunny day I've had a quick coffee in town with a client and did a spot of shopping (had some M&S vouchers and no summer clothes . . . . ).

Now back in the office catching up on a few bits before heading off to pick Dominik up from holiday care. Was sorely tempted to spend this afternoon sitting in the garden with Luise and Sebi but sadly, things to do.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
05-04-2007, 04:17 PM   #7

ive had a busy day, yesterday got a debt letter !!!! dont mind not my debt, so been down the advice center on and off all day, hopefully after sending loads of proof off they might realise its not my debt n sort it out,
good news is got out exchange inspection and passed with flying coulors so 14th of april we shall be off. just got to sign the tenacy over to the new ppl on tuesday, n yeaaaaa hampshire here i come !!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
05-04-2007, 08:18 PM   #8

BM that is good news.

I had a nice day today wandering about the shops for about an hour. (with out Mini Mee ) Unfortunatly dad let her play out without any hat suncream ect. Tonight she isn't too well. I'll only be able to stay for a little bit. Didnt make it on last night as I was taken out unecpectedly. Oh why am I putting on weight?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-04-2007, 08:50 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
BM that is good news.

I had a nice day today wandering about the shops for about an hour. (with out Mini Mee ) Unfortunatly dad let her play out without any hat suncream ect. Tonight she isn't too well. I'll only be able to stay for a little bit. Didnt make it on last night as I was taken out unecpectedly. Oh why am I putting on weight?
You're not are you Jac??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
05-04-2007, 11:45 PM   #10

good evening all,
i havnt done much all day really,i spent most of the day in bed after a very heavy night last night!i went to a house party and was up drinking untill 4.30 this morning!!!
ive been to see mia dolan (phschic from itvs haunted homes)tonight and she was amazing!!I didnt get picked for a reading but a few people who i went with did and she was spot on,wish she would have picked me