Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-03-2014, 09:44 AM   #1

drizzly Sunday

Morning everyone. Been up bright and early today after a great sleep (the first in a while) Getting organised for my cycle today. Hoping the weather gets a bit better as it's drizzly today. Should be at the quiz if I survive today and not too sore!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-03-2014, 10:25 AM   #2

Re: drizzly Sunday

Morning Pamela - good luck with the cycle ride!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-03-2014, 01:56 PM   #3

afternoon Pamela, Angie and all to follow.
Hope your ride goes well, Pamela.
Dry here today and the sun has just come out. Howard has even cut the grass.
Sorry i wont be at the quiz tonight as we are taking my eldest son and partner for a chinese buffet.

Catsey Veteran

09-03-2014, 02:07 PM   #4

Hi again! Thought I'd just pop good wishes for Pamela earlier .......... lovely sunny day here. OH has gone off with both dogs to agility, Dora having been fine in the car last week.

OH did our lawns yesterday Shelley - well, if you can call them lawns, what with patches where Dora has wee'd and I've never seen so much moss.

Just about to get some more laundry out on the line and then I will be doing some more calligraphy.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
09-03-2014, 03:02 PM   #5

Afternoon all. That's me home after a VERY expensive trip to B'ham and Crufts, had a lot of fun, a lot of laughs, some interesting meetings and a grotty but pleasant stay at the Greswolde Park Hotel/Punjabi resteraunt.
Met Kazz last night, we had a very enjoyable evening, a lovely carvery and best of all lots of kisses from Bella, she is just adorable.

Am now being mithered by the cat and awaiting the dogs arrival home from her stay with Aunty Helen, enjoying a decent cup of tea. Only had two good cuppas since Thursday.

Catsey Veteran

09-03-2014, 03:11 PM   #6

Gracious Elaine, can't they make tea in Brum???

What did you buy???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-03-2014, 03:57 PM   #7

Was going to say Good Morning all but now its Good Afternoon all.

Been up a while and bent to the farm shop and a walk with Bells. Now just sitting, I notice Elaine has posted already and have to echo really nice to see both of them yesterday and Bella had two treats brought for her from Crufts by the girls, one eaten last night the other to be sliced and eaten over the week. Really enjoyed seeing Elaine again and hope mine was one of the good cups.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-03-2014, 03:57 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Gracious Elaine, can't they make tea in Brum???

What did you buy???
I believe she brought all the NEC......... PLUS SOME.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
09-03-2014, 04:09 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
I believe she brought all the NEC......... PLUS SOME.
Hahaha, the airport charged me £40 for my case.

Yes yours was one of the decent cuppas x.

I blagged loads of sample foods for the wee dog, made sure they were all what her tummy could cope with and will use them as training treats .
I bought, 2 t-shirts for me, 2 tuggy leeds for a friend, a book about Nowzad and the dogs they have rescued from Afganastan, a Lilly's kitchen recipe book, Beeswax hand/foot cream (can also be used on the dog), a cool coat for when she competes in the summer months, a Julius harness with saddle bags (so she can carry her own treats and poop bags from now on lol), 2 new tug toys for her agility, 2 chuck-it balls, 1 chuck-it disc, Oh a new waterproof jacket for me.
For Helens 2 yr old daughter (it was her birthday on Friday and they were looking after Rayne for me, they also own Raynes mum, Sally) a Battersea dogs home t-shirt, a border terrier puppet and a wee yorkie puppy on a rigid leed there were no border terriers on leeds sadly.

think that was everything....doesn't seem so much when you write it down

Catsey Veteran

09-03-2014, 04:31 PM   #10

I think we need a photo of Rayne, kitted out with her saddle-bags! Fancy getting the wee dog to carry her own treats - If I tried that with Dora, she'd be trying every which way to get at them and we'd never get down the road with her

Glad to hear Kazz makes a good cuppa!