Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-03-2014, 04:00 PM   #1

Toooosday today

Hi all - sorry I was AWOL yesterday, spent the day in bed as my breathing was bad. I blame it on the low pressure front moving in, was a bit poor on Sunday too. OK today though.

Sorry I missed your Birthdays, Shelley and Mags - glad to hear you both had good days.

Shelley, don't worry about the quiz next Sunday. If we get 3 players we'll go ahead, if not we'll postpone.

I have been out to lunch with a couple of friends today. It was nearly warm enough to sit outside, but not quite yet! The place we like to go to is at a local garden centre and it was lovely to see all the colourful bulbs and primula in flower.

Sorry to hear Barney is in the dog house! I have to be vigilant with the cats and Dora. Monty still gets on reasonably well with Pip but he won't go near Kizzy who made her feelings known when he was a puppy ie. she hissed at him. Pip is not scared of either dog but Dora would just flatten him and probably lick him, thing is I wouldn't trust her to just lick him, so they are kept separate. Sad because one of the lovely things is to see a cat and dog curled up together asleep.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-03-2014, 07:00 PM   #2

Re: Toooosday today

evening Angie, glad you are feeling better today and had a nice lunch with your friends.
Anyone had pancakes, we did. I had some with sugar and lemon and some with maple syrup, yummy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-03-2014, 10:55 PM   #3

Re: Toooosday today

Glad you are feeling better Angie. Hi Shelley.
Busy day here, off to London for meetings then a Governor's meeting tonight. I seem to have agreed to be the next Chair of Governors...........