Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-03-2014, 12:27 PM   #1

Sunday

morning friends, hope everyone is well and happy both human and furry or feathered or scaled,lol
I had a wonderful day yesterday, the doll fair was great, i managed to sell lots and not spend too much. I realy enjoy meeting up with friends both old and new.
Howard was very kind and took me and picked me up, he also helped set up and clean up afterwards.
Later we went to the chinese buffet and had lots of lovely things to eat.
I will post some pics of my stall later.
We have been for a country lane walk this morning and plan to chill today.
Quiz this evening at 8.00 for all who wish to attend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-03-2014, 12:50 PM   #2

Re: Sunday

Morning Shelley! Glad your doll fair went well yesterday, I look forward to seeing photos. Good for Howard too!!!

It's a grey chilly one here today. I have asked my OH to see if Dora will be OK in the car for an hour .... he'll take both dogs to agility and run Monty first and then Dora. Monty will be fine, because he will be tired and will be cosy in the car with a stuffed bone, but Dora is a bit of a risk, she may just cry for an hour ....... hope not. If it works it will save me going out, not that I generally mind but my breathing is not too good today and I want to get on with some calligraphy. We will at least find out for future Sundays!

Have a good day folks, hope to be at the quiz later and see a whole pile of Catsey folks (fingers crossed again).

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-03-2014, 04:17 PM   #3

Afternoon all.

Sorry not been around as much this week but had a really bad sad week one of the guys who works for me died of a heart attack on Sunday night last week - we found out Monday he was out and going home when he had a massive heart attack and died the people he had just left rushed over but he was dead his name is Dave and he was 54 no hint of illness before. A sad week I spent all Monday and Tuesday trying to tell my crew before they came into work most of them have worked with him for 12 years plus. so been a bit sad.
Telling 14 people someone they know has died. Tears where not expected so a hard week. He was divorced by had two daughters and 4 grandsons.
Will see you at the quiz tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-03-2014, 07:21 PM   #4

Karen, how shocking, poor Dave and his family

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-03-2014, 07:25 PM   #5

Shocking is right - it knocks at your mortality. Good thing is he left the pub at 9.30ish and had been there since 8 after fishing he had spent a lovely day fishing with friends and was very cheerful. Then did the pub quiz and he went home.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-03-2014, 07:43 PM   #6

Evening everyone

Kazz, so sorry to hear about your colleague. Hope you are ok
Shelley, glad you enjoyed the doll show
Angie, i do hope Dora is ok in the car. OH leaves Barney in the car for an hour at times when he is at a job.

I have been out and about today with a good friend rescuing 2 rats that were in the SSPCA near to them and then spent a bit of time chilling with her and the rats and her kitty

Looking forward to the quiz tonight provided im still awake as i have been up early due to having cats and a dog that like a breakfast time of 6am so they get up at 530am!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-03-2014, 09:08 PM   #7

Oh Kazz, that's awful for his work colleagues, the shock, but for him - well, isn't it the best way to go? Happy one minute and gone the next. Terrible but good.