Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
01-03-2014, 09:36 AM   #1

Sunny Saturday

Morning cat lovers.
Feeling a bit sensitive today, it's been a week or so of ups and downs, maybe its my age lol.
Anyhoo, its a lovely morning and I am off out to walk the wee dog and then a spot of agility training.
Have a great day all xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-03-2014, 11:05 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Saturday

Morning Elaine, Happy St. David's Day to our Welsh members, and a lovely sunny one it is here too.

Sorry to hear you've had one of those weeks Elaine, hope nothing too down?

We have snowdrops, narcissus, crocus out and the early wild plum trees are coming into blossom and it is officially the FIRST DAY OF SPRING! Yeaaaaaaaaaay.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
01-03-2014, 06:55 PM   #3

Good evening all, thank you for the St David's Day wishes .
Ceri and I travelled to Pembrokeshire to meet his cousin today, we had a wonderful welcome. Sharon and her son, Hedd and daughter Grug were at home on the farm. Her hubby Arwyn and son Steffan were at the market today.
Had a warming bowl of 'cawl' at lunchtime, a soup made with ham and root veg, with a hunk of cheese and bread.

We also met the family's working sheepdogs, Gwen, Jack and Seren, all a bit shy but Jack was more than happy to mix with new people once he had a good sniff.

Nice weather to travel too, saw lots of budding daffs on route, and my white croci are showing off in the pots

Nice to be in tonight now with my dressing gown on and a warm cuppa in hand - ah!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
01-03-2014, 08:14 PM   #4

Hi all, I have had a lovely day- the sun was shining and some daffodils are out, I spent the afternoon singing Brahms and Rutter, OH is cooking Pad Thai (the smells are amazing!) and I have a nice can of Tanglefoot.
It's the simple things!