Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-02-2014, 06:01 PM   #1

Late Thursday Daily

Evening everyone. Late tonight for no one to be posting!!

I spent the day with my mum, went shopping with her and she bought me a new jacket!! It was lovely of her to do that. Back home and doing more in the house but only smaller bits that are needing done now thankfully.

Still got to hoover and clean my livingroom floor tonight. We cleared out our bedroom yesterday and ended up binning the kingsize bed and using the double 1 now as it is smaller and comfier although i did wake up with dead legs this morning due to my darling cats using me as a bed!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
27-02-2014, 06:25 PM   #2

Re: Late Thursday Daily

Hi Pamela, seems we are the only ones around for now but never mind, I'm sure everyone is busy busy busy

I've spent the day doing housework, what's new eh?

Then I had a phone call which cheered me up, Ceri and I are meeting up with his cousin in West Wales on Saturday. His family is virtually extinct and it was through Ancestry that this lady contacted me and Ceri and her are distant cousins. Really exciting though, I have photographs of family members which she thought she'd never know! Hope the weather stays good, it's very good here today, chilly but bright and dry.

I can sympathise with the dead leg thing Pamela, Pearla often lies on my feet and wakes me up by deciding that at first light they are 'enemies' she bounces and bites and it's a sure fire way of grabbing my attention!

Hope everyone is having fun x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-02-2014, 06:26 PM   #3

Afternoon Pamela .... yes, late for a daily! I am just back from my calligraphy class, getting on nicely and I do enjoy it. There was a cloud burst just before I left the hall but luckily the storm was tracking to the east and I came home in the opposite direction.

Hope everyone else has had a good day?

(Hello PP - lovely to hear about you meeting up with Ceri's long lost family! Hope you all get on well when you meet.)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
27-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #4

Telepathy again Ange,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-02-2014, 08:04 PM   #5

evening friends.
I've been to work this morning and then along to see my friend.
She's not a well person and i am trying to see her once a week. Today she was not bad and quite like her old self, she has three cats, one of which is Rosie who had the stomatis and was very poorly and in pain. She had all her teeth removed and is doing really well now.
I'm off out soon for a pub meal with my three cousins.
Pamela, what is your new jacket like ?
Nette , how lovely that you have discovered a relative of Ceri's.
Angie, glad you are enjoying your class and that you missed the storm.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-02-2014, 08:36 PM   #6

shelley, its just a nice black 1. I had seen it and mum decided she was buying it for me!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-02-2014, 08:44 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
shelley, its just a nice black 1. I had seen it and mum decided she was buying it for me!!
How nice ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,