Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-02-2014, 07:57 AM   #1

Wednesday

Morning everyone.

Up getting the house sorted as MIL is bringing over her vax for the carpets and I want to get another coat on the ceiling which should be the last 1. Another day of getting the house organised!!

Chin tickles to all our pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-02-2014, 10:00 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Good morning Pamela and everyone looking in later

You sound very busy today Pamela, but good luck with all your hard work on the house. I'll be just doing the usual clean up then this lunchtime we are going to a pub for a meal with my parents and my sis's father in law, to celebrate his son's birthday; if that makes sense, My BIL in the States, Mike, is his son and is 47 today. Any excuse not to cook I hear you say? Correct

It's a rather pleasant day, quite bright and not too cold, mmmm, could Spring be peeping over the horizon?

Have a good day all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-02-2014, 11:46 AM   #3

morning Pamela, Nette and anyone else along later.
Pamela, how busy you are , you will be glad to get back to work, NOT,lol
Nette, hope you enjoy your meal out this evening.
I've been getting more dolls ready for the fair and i'm at work this afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-02-2014, 02:34 PM   #4

Afternoon all! Just having a mug of soup ..... it is bright and sunny outdoors but a bit chilly indoors and I have transcription work today so I am tied to the keyboard for a bit longer.

Fingers crossed that all your hard work pays off Pamela and you manage to get a quick sale - I know house selling is a whole different process in Scotland and it sounds even more confusing than it is here.

PP - I like the idea of celebrating someone's birthday who lives in another country and won't be there - does sound like a VGE (Very Good Excuse) for a meal out!!! Hope you enjoy it.

Shelley - hope your work goes well this afternoon. How many dolls are you taking to the fair and where is it? Hope you will share some more photos (hint!)

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-02-2014, 06:43 PM   #5

Angie, the fair is at Barton village hall, Preston, approx 3/4 hour away from home.
I have a 6ft stall which is in front of a stage so i use that area as well, in fact i use any space possible, not counted how many i am taking but it's a lot.
Will post some pics of my stall at the weekend.
Hope your transcription work went well.