Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
24-02-2014, 10:06 AM   #1

Monday morning

Good morning all, I'm being extremely lazy, still in my dressing gown and sipping my cuppa.

Will be going food shopping later and need some fuel for the car. Until then, I'm not going to rush around.

I enjoyed the quiz last night, even if I did only tag on for the last few questions.

Nice to hear from Tink on the forum hope she looks in on this thread and we catch up on her news.

See you later, love to all and your four legged family members. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-02-2014, 10:17 AM   #2

Re: Monday morning

Morning all.

Hope you are all well. It is nice weather here I am off shortly to take Mom to the hospital she is getting her gullet widened again via endescopy.

I will drop her at the hospital and then go and get my hair cut.
Also got to pop to the bank and then pay a couple of bills, and fill the car up with petrol too.

And may even try to sort out the mortgage it's fixed and coming to an end so may try to source a new deal before I cannot .....not long now only 5.5 years to go.

Anyhow have a good day all.
Morning PP I almost started a new thread then spotted yours so here I am.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-02-2014, 10:23 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Good morning all, I'm being extremely lazy, still in my dressing gown and sipping my cuppa.

Will be going food shopping later and need some fuel for the car. Until then, I'm not going to rush around.

I enjoyed the quiz last night, even if I did only tag on for the last few questions.

Nice to hear from Tink on the forum hope she looks in on this thread and we catch up on her news.

See you later, love to all and your four legged family members. x
Morning.
Sounds like we are twins today parted by distance shopping and petrol.
Did not see Tink must of missed her nice to catch up on the news.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-02-2014, 10:30 AM   #4

Morning all ...... lovely day here too atm! On a bit of a tightrope here today as I have to take Kizzy to the vet to get her stitch removed later this morning. Always a juggling act, trying not to let her catch on there's something in the offing but balancing that with not letting her out ........

Enjoy the shopping etc. today ladies. I too was pleased to see that Tink had posted on a few threads.

Have a good day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-02-2014, 11:37 AM   #5

morning ladies.
Bright and sunny yet again.
Nice walk with the hounds this morning.
Need to go and buy some dog food, unfortunately the special offer has ended at PAH so will have to go local.
Then i am going to sort out some more dolls for the fair.
Angie, hope Kizzy goes on ok at the vet
Nette was lovely to see you at the quiz last night
Karen , hope your mum goes on ok at the hospital.
I too am pleased to see Tink has posted

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
24-02-2014, 09:48 PM   #6

Hello, there ladies! Have missed you all.

We've gotten some unexpected snow. I was hoping it would melt today as we've got to take the little one in for her booster shots this afternoon (she's 7 mos. now) and it makes me nervous so hopefully the drive won't be too bad. Also are going to have to stop by the store as we have to get some necessities..hopefully Eva won't be too upset by that point. Her last shot she had a fever of 102 after but it wasn't until later that night. She also just cut her first tooth.
Kitties are doing well. Hestia still has hyperthyroid and is getting a blood workup on wednesday. I'm afraid it's advanced but that is just a guess. We'll see. I have a feeling she's losing her hearing as she hasn't been coming for her treats lately when I call her.
Kuan Yin and Solomon are great. Solomon is Eva's first best friend. She squeals with glee when she reaches for him and he head butts her hand..too precious.
Sadly, I've just rehomed my three remaining ferrets. I've had several deaths since I posted which broke my heart and the remaining ferrets it was sad for me but honestly I just did not have the time for them anymore as they are very high maintenance so it wasn't fair and I gave them to carefully screened homes that could pay them more attention. I also needed their room to make into my daughter's bedroom so it has been fun to finally been setting up a nursery for her...better late than never. I will be sticking to cats from now on as they don't take as much tending and you can just let them wander about your home without supervision. And I can be busy with baby and they know when to sneak in for a cuddle and pet. It's just much more suitable for me these days to only stick with cats. One day when we get a house hubby would like a dog but I told him only if we have our own yard and he primarily takes responsibility as I'm not much for the outdoors and taking walks and all that,
Hope you all have been well! I still have some PMs in my inbox of Eileen's. Can't bring myself to delete them. Miss her.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
24-02-2014, 09:54 PM   #7

Hi Tink Wonderful to hear from you and to know that things are going so well. Congratulations on the birth of Eva (any chance of a pic ).

Hubby is in the middle of painting Hayleys room at the moment, she has gone for a TARDIS theme , and we had to hunt everywhere to find a suitable blue paint, but we got there in the end up. The cats have enjoyed the sunnier weather today and the chance of escaping into the garden as the window could be opened. no chance in the wet weather, all those little paw prints everywhere.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
24-02-2014, 10:08 PM   #8

Thanks, Alex. Here's a quick pic for ya

Catsey Veteran

24-02-2014, 10:08 PM   #9

Hey Tink, great to hear from you on the daily, we have missed you and mentioned you often.
Great that you have a little girl Eva.Like you i too have some of Eileens pm's.
Alex, a tardis theme sounds great for your daughters room.

Catsey Veteran

24-02-2014, 10:09 PM   #10

just seen the pic of Eva, she's beautiful