Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-02-2014, 02:17 PM   #1

sunday

afternoon folks
How is everyone, hope you are all ok
This morning we took the dogs to the river for a bit of rare off lead excercise, it went well and we all enjoyed it.
Malaika ran into a field, dug around a bit and then proceeded to roll in something horrid.
Baths were the order of the day on our return.
Are we quizzing tonight ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
23-02-2014, 02:39 PM   #2

Re: sunday

Hi Shelley and all of you,

It's raining, oh well, no change there then.

I had the most exhausting dream last night, it seemed to go on for ages, I was organising things and people and it was all getting very complicated. When I woke up I thought I had a hangover!

Have a good day all, I may join in the quiz tonight so will look out for you all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-02-2014, 06:16 PM   #3

Evening all.

Been out with Bella a few times and visited my friend who has throat cancer she is back in hospital as the radiotherapy has damaged her mouth and throat and she cannot eat anything any sort of fruit or anything means her mouth and throat/tongue bleed. She is on a feeding tube to keep her weight up. She looks worn out but okay the burn on her neck has reduced greatly and she has finished all her treatment need to see what the outcome is when this heals.

I am up for quizzing tonight. The wind is really getting up here again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-02-2014, 06:38 PM   #4

Hi all ....... a grey day here but sun did come out for a bit mid-afternoon. Dogs have been to agility with OH. Monty lost interest but did a good round with the handler, so it may be OH was not being a good enough motivator! Dora started off well with the jumps and the tunnel and then went all Diva and wanted to know what her motivation was, and when she saw the sausage well, no way was she going into the tunnel! I'm amazed that OH keeps persevering with them. I did a bit of shopping on the way home and we have home made soup for supper.

I will try to be at the quiz - can't remember who's quizmistress though, hope it's not me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-02-2014, 06:43 PM   #5

its me thats quizmistress tonight!! still got last weeks questions all ready to go see you all at about 8pm