Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-02-2014, 11:31 AM   #1

It's a Spring-y Saturday!

Well, there's nice it is to see bit of sun today

Sorry I didn't look in yesterday. I wasn't aware of any earthquakes around here but we've had tremors in the past, mostly due to fault shifts as a result of old mine workings.

You'd think I'd have had a hangover today but I was very good with my wine consumption last night watching the match. Delighted with the result

Only doing housework today and cleaning the fish tank out, these fish are so messy. There's only 2 of them now but the green algae thrives.

Have a great day, hope your doggies and pusses are well. See you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-02-2014, 12:11 PM   #2

Re: It's a Spring-y Saturday!

Morning PP - glad you enjoyed the match and didn't over-indulge in the wine! It's a lovely Spring day here too. I must pop out while it's shining and see if I can get a photo of the violets, such pretty little flowers not sure if they will photograph well as they are in a shady place.

All four-legs doing well here today, definitely Spring is in their hearts and they are more active than usual (wish that applied to me too!). Dora decided she wanted to pretend to be a hippopotamus this morning and, according to OH, flopped into a puddle and only her back and head could be seen. That photo would have been worth seeing!

Have a great day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-02-2014, 02:17 PM   #3

afternoon all.
Nice and sunny again here, i even have some washing blowing on the line.
Had a very bad night last night, we had a takeaway and i ended up feeling and being very sick during the night, think the greasy but tasty onion bajis pushed me over the edge.
Feelin ok now just a bit worn out.
Took the dogs on a good walk this morning and plan to get some dolls etc ready for the fair next week.
Angie, your description of Dora and the puddle reminded me of a huge dog we used to have, he used to get very hot in summer and we had a plastic bath outside that we filled with water, he used to love sinking down into it and also looked like a hippo.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
22-02-2014, 09:33 PM   #4

Hi all, sorry I mistakenly started a thread as I got confused by Friday being at the top- oops! Mods feel free to delete!