Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-02-2014, 11:19 AM   #1

If it's recycling, it must be Wednesday ...

Morning all! As one gets a bit older, things like which day the bins go out, and which ones it is this week, take on huge importance. Sad.

Overcast here, but not raining atm. OH out with dogs and I'm about to go and track down some breakfast. Pip is getting on happily with the raw cat food and eats 4 nuggets in the morning, mixed with a little water. Kizzy sniffs at it and walks off, she was always going to be the hard one to please.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-02-2014, 12:59 PM   #2

Re: If it's recycling, it must be Wednesday ...

morning Angie and all to follow.
I'm off work this week, it's nice not to have to think of going in this afternoon.
Chris and myself to the dogs a lovely walk in the local nature reserve this morning, the sun was shining and it was relatively warm for a change.
Kwame was driven mad by the squirrels running up the trees and screamed with excitement, Malaika is far too sensible and doesn't waste her energy, knowing she can't get them.
Going to tidy up in the garden this afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-02-2014, 06:40 PM   #3

Re: If it's recycling, it must be Wednesday ...

Good afternoon all! It's turned into a soggy evening, really misty and damp out there now.

Ceri and I went off to Swansea this morning to meet up with my friend. Did a bit of shopping, bought cards and a book for OH in Smiths and also some vests for him in M&S. Went into a lovely accessories shop, Eden, and I bought two purses for friends with birthdays at the end of the month. We had lunch at Yates and then came home as the weather closed in.

Both my kitties have been happy to laze about today, it's very quiet here at the moment, so will get on with my dinner. Having ham, broccoli, potatoes and parsley sauce.

Wednesday is our recycling day too Angie and it's a good way of keeping track of time. Some weeks I can't believe it's come around again so quickly!