Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-02-2014, 12:22 PM   #1

Tuesday, it's temperamental

Started off nice and dry then it's gone all showery, and it's cold too. Finishing off the laundry today, then food shopping.

Tomorrow off to Swansea to meet up with my mate Sandra. Hope it stays dry, but at least we're under cover in the shops. Ceri's coming with me, he'll be bored but he'll have to 'man-up' as they say.

Su, my friend who's out in Spain sorting the arrangements for the funeral, has contacted me. She was saying that it's very hard trying to sort out the rented flat and not being able to speak Spanish, it's so much harder to get things done quickly. However the cremation is tomorrow and she has to fly back on Friday so is working very hard.

Hope the manuka honey is the making of you Angie as it done remarkable things for Karen's dad and I know other people have sworn by it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
18-02-2014, 12:45 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday, it's temperamental

Morning PP- it's very changeable here too! There was a double rainbow a few minutes ago but it's gone black and thundery now.

I do feel for your friend in Spain- that must be so difficult.

I'm working at home today and feel like a referee- young Tolly has been stalking Cleo who has now hidden under OH's desk. I think Tolly gets a bit stir crazy when the weather is bad and takes it out on the other two. Smudge gives as good as she gets but not poor Cleo who is a bit of a scaredey cat.

I'm intrigued by the Manuka honey- what makes it different to ordinary honey?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-02-2014, 12:57 PM   #3

CS- I've been reading up on Manuka honey and found this introduction interesting - http://manukahoneydiscount.co.uk/what-is-manuka-honey/

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-02-2014, 01:04 PM   #4

Morning PP, CS and those to pop along later. Very overcast here, a bit chilly, a bit of a breeze but no rain atm.

I have got a goodly lot of transcription work today, so must push on. Spent most of yesterday in the Scriptorium and have a wee bit of stiffness in my right hand, but a day of typing will see that right.

I'm most intrigued by the honey and my OH says I must try it. I wonder why the physiotherapists now argue against deep breathing exercises (I've done the pulmonary rehab course) - I suspect that every case is individual but they try to standardise treatment across the patient range and have to take the not-so-goods along with the slightly betters. The one thing they recommend which I do (in my humble opinion) agree with is to try to increase water intake in order to help generally. Not that I manage that regularly either!

CS - cat refereering is a position of utmost importance. "Time Out" in other rooms maybe a good idea? Poor Tolly, is it just too wet for him to go outside?

Ah well, onward with the typing. Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-02-2014, 01:44 PM   #5

afternoon all.
I had a lovely walk this morning, the sun was shining and the birds singing.
After the walk i went to the carboot and shops at preston, no treasures today but did buy a mattress cover, toothpaste, Black pepper and sea salt from the shops, oh and a plate cheese and onion pie, potato cakes and vegi sausage rolls
Nette hope you have a nice afternoon with your friend, i saw my friend Sandra yesterday.
Angie, you sound very busy there
CS hope those cats have settled down